~Personality Swap~ (Fluff?)

ate-2-26-22 (inspiration for this oneshot^)⚠️Cussing, jealousy, yelling, implied past sex, lots of side ships, past family abuse⚠️THEY ARE ALL 3RD YEARS IN THIS_________________________________________

⚠️Cussing, jealousy, yelling, implied past sex, lots of side ships, past family abuse⚠️
THEY ARE ALL 3RD YEARS IN THIS
_________________________________________

"EVERYONE COME DOWN TO THE LOUNGE IF YOU WANT 200,000 YEN!" Jirou yelled aloud to everyone in the dorm building.

Everyone looked at her and Momo like they were pulling their legs until Momo nodded in confirmation.

Suddenly everyone was in the lounge and infront of the two girls.

"Now, now, all of you calm down. There is a challenge on who gets the money okay?" Momo said as she and her girlfriend stood atop of one of the couches to make them the tallest out of class 1A.

"What's the challenge?" Mina asked excitedly, everyone else saying something of the sort after in agreement of wanting to know.

"You all have to act the opposite of how you normally do for as long as it takes there to just be one of you left! So who's up for the challenge?!" Jirou asked, a large grin on her face.

A lot of people cheered but a few left because they didn't want to change how they acted, even if it was for a lot of money.

The final people there were Midoria, Shinsou, Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Mina. Everyone that wasn't them had still decided to stay and watch what would happen though.

"Okay! Everyone the personality swap starts now!" Jirou exclaimed instantly having everyone that had stayed begin acting as their opposite personality.

"Piss off rejects!" Deku snapped with a smirk as he took his hoodie off, exposing his arms and his green tank top.

"Don't be mean Izuku..." Bakugo trailed off as he looked away slightly from the green-haired boy.

Midoria's eyes widened and he almost broke character, Bakugou had NEVER called him Izuku before and it was weird as Hell.

"Don't call me that you dumb extra, it's Deku to you or nothing at all!" Deku snapped with an eye-roll.

"Wow, Midoria is getting really into this role." Momo giggled as she sat with the people who had stayed to watch them.