✨~My Headcannons~✨

Date:12-4-21
Once again not a oneshot but here are some of my headcannons with this fabulously adorable ship!!!
_______________________________________

Bakugou is mostly a power-bottom but sometimes likes to be a switch and try to top Kiri, most of the time it doesn't work...

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Kirishima is a switch so he doesn't really mind if Bakugou trys to top him unless he feels like he should top that night. He is also the one with more control in their relationship.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I feel like Bakugou would be super scared to come out to everyone as gay but then everyone else comes out as something of the alphabet mafia and he isn't scared anymore.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Kirishima would have been the first one or at least one of the first three people to come out to the class as Bi.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Not really Kiribaku but I feel like Kirishima's parents are lesbians and that's why he is so respectful towards women and also why he likes manly men so much. -(He grew up with accepting moms so he just thought manly men were more amazing(?))-

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I'm pretty sure that they would accidently come out to the class that they are dating. Either that or they would have gotten caught making out somewhere and everyone talked about it, to scared to ask if it was true or not. But let's be honest, everyone already has their suspicions (Fucking Deku ships them together bro)

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I also feel like once Kiribaku comes out, all of the other couples would come out as well. Or vice versa, if all of the other couples came out then Kiribaku would come out as well.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Their number one shipper is 100% Mina but a close second is Deku

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Once again not Kiribaku but I think Mineta thinks that Bakugou is gay because during the sports festival when Bakugou is going against Uraraka he was talking about "Oh you don't swing that way do you?" Or something like that.  (I think Mineta is homophobic but would also fuck anything that would let him at the same time, and yes I know that he is supposed to be Bi but idk)

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I think Bakugou has PTSD that causes frequent nightmares and I think that Kirishima helps him through them because Kirishima is the only one Bakugou actually trusts enough to see him that vulnerable.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

I think Kirishima got a crush on Bakugou before the sports festival and then it just grew from there while Bakugou git a crush on Kirishima when he saved him during the test thing they did (that Bakugou and Todoroki failed) and his crush grew from there~

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

That's all I have for now peeps! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖