First Time (Smutt)

Date:11-27-21
Aged up
⚠️Smutt, cussing, nervous, praise kink, hair pulling kink, dirty talking⚠️
_________________________________________
Kirishima and Bakugo have been dating for almost a year now in secret.

Kirishima wanted to have their relationship be public but Bakugo didn't because he was (even if he didn't want to admit it) scared of how everyone would react.

Currently, both boys are in Kirishima's dorm room. It was getting late so Bakugo had told everyone that he was going to sleep.

Kirishima being Kirishima told everyone that he was going to head to bed as well after a few minutes leaving them all kind of suspicious but not too suspicious.

"Baby I'm bored~" Kirishima whined as he looked down at Bakugo.

The blond boy was lying on top of him scrolling through Tumbler on his phone, cuddling his needy boyfriend.

"What do you want to do?" Bakugo asked with a sigh as he turned his phone off.

"Kiss!" Kirishima answered with a large sharp-toothed grin.

Bakugo smiled at the redhead's adorableness and complied, leaning up and kissing him.

The kiss started out innocent and pure.

Well, that was until Kirishima sat up, Bakugo now straddling him. He moved his hands down to the blond's waist and turned his head, deepening the kiss.

Bakugo moved his hands up to Kirishima's hair and tugged at it accidentally.

Kirishima let out a moan into their kiss, blushing brightly afterward.

The two had given each other handjobs and blowjobs before so they each knew what the other sounded like when they moaned and also knew what each other looked like. Even still Kirishima was always flustered whenever he moaned or let out any noise similar to one.

Bakugo on the other hand loved hearing Kirishima's noises, they were music to his ears.

"Sorry," Kirishima mumbled against Bakugo's lips, his blush from embarrassment and being flustered.

"Don't apologize, dumbass, I like it when you're vocal," Bakugo mumbled back instantly making Kirishima's blush darkened.

Instead of replying again Kirishima just kissed Bakugo.

The kiss was slow but soon became heated and full of passion.

Kirishima slipped his hands under Bakugo's shirt and took it off, breaking the kiss long enough to get it over Bakugo's head before connecting their lips again.

"Someone's eager." Bakugo laughed as Kirishima took his own shirt off.

"Yeah well, it's your fault for making me horny." Kirishima countered before pushing Bakugo so he was lying against the bed, Kirishima's arms pinned on either side of his head.

"Well, I guess if it's my fault then I should help you out then shouldn't I?" Bakugo asked as he wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waist, pulling him down before grinding up.

The sudden friction made them both let out breathy moans.

"How do you plan on helping?" Kirishima asked before he began to kiss down Bakugo's jaw and neck, slowly moving down to his chest, sucking on his nipples making the blond let out a mewled sound.

"Fuck me that's how," Bakugo said shocking his lover so much that he froze before pulling his head back away from his body.

"Are you sure about that? Are you ready for that?" Kirishima asked knowing that penitentiary sex always hurt when you did it for the first time for the bottom.