Suprise Kisses (Fluff)

Date:1-12-22 ⚠️Cussing ⚠️
_________________________________________

"Truth or dare Kirishima?" Denki asked one late night, it was almost past curfew but the Baku-squad (minus Bakugo himself) were all hanging out in Kirishima's bedroom playing truth or dare.

This was the last round before they were going to call it a night and head to their own bedrooms.

"Dare!" Kirishima stated confidently, if this was the last question of the night he might as well make it interesting.

"I dare you to see how close you can get to Bakugo without him threatening to blow you up," Denki stated with a smile making Kirishima smile right back at him.

"Challenge accepted!" Kirishima declared as Mina, Sero, and Denki all stood up and got off of the bed.

"Good luck man," Sero mumbled before yawning and giving everyone hugs goodnight and leaving the room.

"Don't get blown up." Mina giggled before hugging Kiri and Denki before she too left the room.

"Yeah bro, if he does threaten you then I would get out of his range of fire as quickly as possible. His explosions don't leave long-term damage to us because he holds back a lot but they still hurt like a bitch. Anyway, night!" Denki said before bro hugging Kirishima and leaving, shutting the door on his way out leaving Kirishima alone in his room once again.

"Tomorrow is going to be interesting," Kiri mumbled to himself before flopping back down onto his bed, almost instantly falling asleep.

***The next day***

Today was one of the rare days that nobody had class so everyone was doing whatever they wanted to for once.

"Hey Bakugo~ how are you this fine morning?" Kirishima asked as he sat down next to the blond on the couch, his arm going over his shoulder as he did so.

"I'm fine, now what do you want shitty hair?" Bakugo snapped, not once bringing his eyes up from his phone.

Everyone else in the room who saw the two watched them with their mouths agape.

Normally when anyone barely touched Bakugo he would blast them into next week but now Kirishima had his arm around his shoulders and he wasn't doing anything? What?!

"I just wanted to cuddle, are you okay with that or do you want me to ask Denki or Sero instead? Or maybe Mina?" Kirishima asked wanting to see how far Bakugo would take this.

"Whatever, you're not going to go and cuddle Dunce face, tape, or raccoon," Bakugo said as he rolled his eyes before leaning into Kirishima's embrace, Kirishima's other arm wrapping around Bakugo as the blond moved.

"How is he not dead?" Deku asked Todoroki and Iida as they all watched the two cuddle.

Deku looked confused as hell, Iida was trying to get everyone to stop staring while Todoroki was very interested in his cold soba.

"Oi! Dumbasses go gape at something else before I blast you all into outer space!" Bakugo yelled when he saw that most everyone was looking at them.

Everyone turned back to what they were doing before leaving Deku confused as hell.

"Stupid extras," Bakugo muttered as he nuzzled his head against Kirishima's shoulder making the redhead blush.

"Baku-bro! Kiri-bro! You two look comfortable." Denki yelled as he came down the stairs, Sero and Shinsou right behind him.

"Go die Dunce face," Bakugo said as he rolled his eyes again, pulling his knees up to his chest as he leaned more onto Kirishima's side.

"Aww, that's not very nice of you to say Baku." Denki pouted as Shinsou sat down before pulling the blond down onto his lap, Sero sitting down next to them as he leaned against the arm of the couch.

"Eww, don't call me that." Bakugo cringed, gagging some when he heard Denki call him the nickname.

"Aww come on Baku~ don't be like that~" Kirishima purred into his ear instantly having Bakugo's face ignite into a dark blush.

"Welp I'm going to go and talk to Mina so I'm not fith wheeling, have fun lovebirds." Sero laughed when he saw Bakugo's blush darken even more than before.

"We aren't lovebirds tape dispenser!" Bakugo snapped only getting laughs back in response.

"Hey Kiri, wanna go play video games in my room?" Denki asked suddenly remembering he got a new video game from his mom earlier in the mail.

"Sure bro! See you later Baku~" Kirishima said before kissing Bakugo's cheek and getting up to leave for Denki's room.

Bakugo sat there frozen in confusion for a solid ten minutes before his body finally understood what happened.

Deciding that his brain had just made it up, he left it alone for now and continued to scroll through Tumbler.

However, his doubt left him when on multiple different occasions later on that day Kirishima gave him surprise kisses.

Most of the time the kisses would be on the top of his head but sometimes the kisses were on his cheek and even once it was on his nose.

Each time Kirishima would give the quick kiss before leaving shortly after, leaving poor Bakugo red-faced and flustered.

By the end of the day, Bakugo had had enough.

He saw Kirishima coming over to him in the lounge room and knew this was his chance.

"Hey, Baku-bro!" The redhead said as he sat down on the couch next to him, a bright grin spread across his face.

Bakugo nodded in acknowledgment, keeping his eyes on his phone screen.

"Do you wanna talk for a minute? Give each other a quick recap of our days?" Kirishima asked as he propped himself up on his elbow that was resting on the back of the couch.

"Not really," Bakugo answered bluntly seeing Kirishima flatter slightly considering they normally told each other what had happened throughout the day so they could keep up with everything.

"Oh... okay, well I'm going to go and grab a snack from the kitchen, want anything?" Kirishima asked getting a shake of the head 'no' in response.

"Okay." Kirishima sighed before leaning over to kiss Bakugo on the cheek.

Before he could do so however Bakugo turned his head making the two kiss on the lips.

Kirishima panicked and began to pull away to apologize but Bakugo grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Kirishima instantly melted into the kiss before taking control of it.

It was innocent yet passionate at the same time.

"Why the fuck have you been teasing me all day long with those stupid surprise kisses?" Was the first thing Bakugo asked when the two broke apart for air.

"Well..." Kirishima's face began to rival his hair from how dark he was blushing.

"It kind of started out as a dare to see how close I could get to you without you trying to blow me up but may or may not have ended up being me just wanting to kiss you," Kirishima admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck anxiously.

"Wow... that's not at all what I thought the reason was going to be." Bakugo laughed shocking Kirishima.

He hadn't ever heard Bakugo's genuine laugh, the laugh that wasn't just used to mock people. No, this was his real laugh that was literal music to his ears.

"Next time just man up and ask me to be your boyfriend you dork. You can kiss me all you want then." Bakugo said before standing up.

He then kissed the top of Kirishima's head before leaving up the stairs to his room leaving Kirishima red-faced and flustered this time.

"What just happened?" Deku asked, his brain not being able to understand that Bakugo could laugh a non-threatening laugh and that the blond had a soft side.

"Bakugo made Kirishima go into a gay panic." Todoroki chuckled as he came up from behind Deku, pulling him into a hug as he did so.

Deku nodded still confused but let it be knowing that there are some things he will never understand.
_________________________________________

1,343 Words! 2 updates in one night!💖