"Lets go all night~" (SMUTT)

Date-12-4-21
They are out of UA and married now❤
Alternate title- Stamina (SMUTT)
⚠️Overstimulation, cussing, crying (but happy crying), SMUTT, handjob, riding, anal sex, vibrator sex, vibrator teasing, butt plug, praise kink, dirty talking kink, biting kink, slight pain kink, begging, begging kink, I think that's all please tell me if I'm wrong though⚠️ (this oneshot is LONG AF)
*Top- Kirishima
*Bottom- Bakugou
✨Yes I am using their formal names even though they are both now Kirishima in this au✨
_________________________________________

It had seemed like forever since Red Riot and Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight -(long ass name)- has seen each other for longer then a few seconds a day thanks to their jobs as heros.

Tonight was their first night of having a full night alone together in what felt like years but was probably only about a month.

"Hey baby~ what do you want to do now that we have all night to do whatever and not be worried about getting called in for the job?" Kirishima asked sweetly as he pulled Bakugou I a hug, the latter wrapping his arms back around Kiri.

"Let's fuck, I haven't had a good fuck in so long. Please can we fuck?" Bakugou stated before asking while giving Kirishima pleading eyes.

"I'm down for whatever baby, what how far do you want to go?" Kirishima asked as he moved Bakugou so he was strattling him.

"All the way. Let's go all night too." Bakugou said as he began to roll his hips forward some, trying to create friction between the two.

"All night? Are you sure about that? Do you think you could handle all of that?" Kirishima asked before leaning down and kissing at Bakugou's neck and jaw.

"Yes I'm sure shitty ha-" Bakugou cut himself off with a moan Kirishima found one of his weak spots.

Kirishima smirked against the skin before sucking at it, and then gently biting it getting a louder moan from the horny blond.

Kirishima pulled away from the spot for a second before licking up the little bit of blood. He then kissed the spot as a small appoligy before moving up and kissing Bakugou's lips.

The kiss was quickly returned and deepened, it was filled with nothing but love and lust.

Kirishima flipped them both over so Bakugou was laying underneath him and he was imbetween the blond's legs.

He pulled out of the kiss and quickly discarded of both of their clothes seeing as they were getting in their way.

"Do you want to start out more aggressive or slow?" Kirishima asked once he looked back down at Bakugou.

"Be gentle but start with the more aggressive stuff so once I'm overstimulated I won't be in a ton of pain." Bakugou answered getting a nod back from his lover.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" Kirishima asked as he reached over to their bedside table and pulled out lube and a condom even though he already knew the answer. Bakugou had a thing for being filled up by his cum, it was kind of weird but he wasn't about to deny him of something so simple.

"No, don't worry about it. We will really need to shower though." Bakugou replied getting a nod from the redhead.

"I'm going to prep you now okay?" Kirishima said while lubeing up his fingers.

"Okay just hurry up." Bakugou said getting visibly impatient.

He was always one that was super needy for more and more and more when it came to sex and was always super impatient as well. He wanted everything done quick as possible so he could feel the most pleasure.