Tiny... (Fluff)

Date:12-26-21
⚠️Cussing, yelling⚠️
Top vibes- Bakugo
Bottom vibes- Kirishima
________________________________________
It was getting late when Kirishima and Bakugo came back from their gym trip.

The two had this trip every day right after classes unless they were too tired to move. But if they could still breathe and it not be painful then they went to the gym together.

"Watch out! Coming through!" Denki yelled as he ran towards the two, trying to get to the end of the hallway so he could get to the elevator.

Kirishima quickly grabbed onto Bakugo's waist and pulled them both out of Denki's way, now much closer to the wall.

"What the fuck Dunce face?!" Bakugo yelled as he stumbled into Kirishima slightly, not having expected the sudden movement.

Before Denki could reply Sero ran past them causing Denki to shreak in fake terror, a large smile on his face as he pressed the down button repeatedly on the elevator.

"Sorry, Blasty! We are in a game of extreme tag, I can't lose!" Denki yelled before the doors shut, Sero not being fast enough and missing his chance.

"Damnit." The tape shooter cursed as he let out a huff of breath before turning and running down the stairs.

"What the fuck was that all about." Bakugo huffed as he rolled his eyes.

Kirishima however didn't hear him because all his mind could focus on was how tiny the angry blond's waist was.

"Come on, we need showers," Bakugo said as he started to walk away from Kirishima's grasp, a blush dusting his cheeks when he realized that they hadn't separated yet.

Well at least he tried to move away from Kirishima but the redhead's grip tightened on his small frame.

"Tiny." He muttered aloud while looking down at Bakugo's waist.

Bakugo looked down at what Kirishima was talking about and blushed darkly when he understood what he was talking about.

"Oh shut up shitty hair." Bakugo snapped as he shoved himself away from Kirishima, out of his grip completely.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just think it's cool that you have an hourglass figure." Kirishima attempted to reasure but didn't know how to fraze it correctly.

"Are you saying that my body looks feminine?" Bakugo asked with a slight glare. In his mind, he didn't really care considering he knows plenty of badass women that are powerful and feminine at the same time. He just wanted to see Kirishima's reaction.

"Well, that wasn't what I was saying but even if it was then would that really be that bad? I mean yeah I like manly men but feminine men and women aren't bad. I think you're super manly, your body is still manly with an hourglass figure though." Kirishima semi-rambled as he scratched the back of his neck.

"So you think I'm manly?" Bakugo asked, a smirk slowly forming on his face.

"Of course bro!" Kirishima replied instantly, his hand moving down from his neck to infront of him now fidgeting with his towel.

"And you like manly men?" Bakugo asked, once again having Kirishima answer instantly.

"Yeah, I mean what's not to like? Well, I don't like toxic manly men." He explained getting a nod from the blond before the last question.

"So does that mean that you like me?" Bakugo asked wanting to see if Kirishima would confess to him while he was all flustered.

"I mean yeah, why wouldn't I like my best bro?" Kirishima answered with his goofy grin, instantly having Bakugou's smirk disappear as he sighed.

"I meant do you like like me, as in would date me," Bakugo said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Oh..." Kirishima blushed darker than his hair.

"I mean... I wouldn't reject the idea of dating you." Kirishima muttered even though in reality he has had a crush on the blond for a while now.

"So you do like like me?" Bakugo asked, his smirk back as he took a step closer to the slightly younger boy.

"I-i mean I guess," Kirishima said as he looked to the side, not being able to make eye contact.

"As in you would date me?" Bakugo continued to tease as he leaned even closer to the redhead, bringing the boy's hands back around his waist where they were before.

"Y-yeah." Kirishima stuttered before Bakugo used his pointer finger to make Kirishima's head look over at him.

"Cute," Bakugo muttered as red and red meet.

"We should go take showers now," Kirishima said as he tried to pull away from the blond.

"Answer one last question then we can," Bakugo stated as he cupped Kirishima's face.

Kirishima looked at him expectantly, his blush still staying strong from their close proximity.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Bakugo asked, his smirk coming back when he saw Kirishima's blush darken impossibly more.

"Are you serious?" Kirishima asked, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"Of course I am," Bakugo answered truthfully.

"Then yes." Kirishima smiled before hugging Bakugo.

"Good, but now we really need showers, we both smell like sweat and bo." Katsuki laughed as Kirishima laughed in agreement.

So the two left to shower, soon after going to Bakugo's room to cuddle until they fell asleep.
***
Oh and if you wanted to know, Sero did end up tagging Denki and winning :)
_________________________________________

893 Words! Wow this sucked ass (and not in a good way) sorry peeps, I will hopefully do better soon 😅