Compliments (Fluff)

Date:12-7-21 ⚠️Flustured boy, cussing, yelling⚠️ This isn't a very good one-shot, sorry peeps, I tried and failed 😅
_________________________________________

Everyone from UA, class 1A has been living in the dorm rooms for quite a while now.

Now class 1B has joined them so everyone has to be two to a dorm room.

Luckily both classes are separated because of past drama but can still meet up if they wish.

Anyway, because of this new arrangement everyone in class 1A has had to decide on a roommate and whose room they would be sharing.

Currently, everyone in 1A was sitting in the lounge area talking about who would stay with who.

"I wanna stay with Momo!" Mineta said as he leaned against a seat, looking over at the taller girl.

"No, no boys can stay with any girls and vice versa. Mr. Aizawa was very strict when he said that!" Iida stated, his hand moving up and down as it normally does when he talks.

"Aww man." Mineta pouted, only to be mostly ignored for the rest of the time.

"I kind of wanted to room with Jirou anyway," Momo said with a smile as she looked over to the purple-haired girl.

Jirou blushed as she replied, "Sounds good but what are going to do with all of our stuff? We both take up the full space of them." She asked sounding slightly concerned for the situation.

"Well if I send my bed back to the house and then we share your bed then where my bed should go could hold my dresser. That's the only real thing I need out of my room besides my bathroom things but we should have plenty of room in there for that." Momo answered, smiling at the fact that she had solved their problem so quickly.

"I want to share a bed with Momo!" Mineta whined only to be ignored once

"Shitty Hair your with me. I don't like these other nerds enough to stay in a room with them for that long of a time." Bakugo said before he stood up and left for his room.

"Wait Baku-bro! What room are we gonna bunk in?" Kirishima asked as he ran to catch up with his friend.

"Yours, it has way more shit than mine does so it's easier to move my shit than it is your shit," Bakugo answered with an eye-roll getting a nod back.

*******
"Sero-bro you wanna share with me?" Denki asked as he slung his arm around Sero's shoulders.

"Sure." Sero laughed as he wrapped his arm around Denki's upper back.

"Todoroki, do you want to share a room with me?" Midoria asked the bi-color haired boy.

"Sure," Todoroki answered in his monotone voice.

Uraraka and Tsu, Tokoyami and Shoji, Mina and Hagakure, Sato and Koji, Ojrio and Aoyama, and finally Iida and Mineta were all of the other roommates.

Iida decided to be Mineta's roommate because he knew he would be able to try and keep the boy under control more with him in sight more often.

*******

The next day when everyone has changed rooms

*******

Bakugo was the first one awake out of him and Kirishima.

When he looked around and saw red everywhere he panicked for a second not knowing where the fuck he was but quickly calmed down when he saw Kirishima and remembered the events of yesterday.

He slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. He was trying to be quiet but if he made a sound then oh well, it was already eight anyway.

Once he left the bathroom he went to the kitchen area, washed his hands (again), and began to make himself and shitty hair some breakfast.