Touch Starved (Fluff)

Date:2-26-22 ⚠️Cussing, past low-key abuse⚠️ I WAS TIRED AF WHILE WRITING THIS SO IT MAY NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE! SORRY IN ADVANCE!
_________________________________________

It was the end of the day and everyone was relatively tired from the training-filled day.

Currently, most everyone was either asleep or in the lounge area talking with one another.

"I wonder how many things you could charge at once," Mina stated out of the blue to Denki as she flopped down next to him and Shinsou; Denki being in Shinsou's lap.

"I don't know, wanna test it out?" Denki asked as he looked over at Mina, a mischievous smile already on his face.

"Hell yeah!" Mina yelled excitedly at the same time Shinsou said "Hell no." In a much calmer, less enthusiastic tone.

"Aww, you're such a buzz kill." Mina pouted as Shinsou pulled Denki closer to himself.

"Yes because not wanting to deal with a brain-fried Denki is such a terrible thing," Shinsou muttered with an eye-roll.

The two continued to bicker back and forth as Denki stayed quiet and listened to them both, cuddling closer to his boyfriend every now and then.

"Hey Baku-bro, what are they all arguing about?" Kirishima asked as he sat down next to the blond on the opposite couch then the other three.

"Why should I know? I don't pay attention to those extras unless we are in training or battle." Bakugo answered as he leaned on Kirishima's side, his eyes falling closed as he did so.

Kirishima smiled down at him, a blush dusting his cheeks as he did so.

"You know it's not very nice to keep calling everyone an extra right?" Kirishima asked as he rested his head on top of Bakugo's head

"Don't care." Bakugo stated before adding "And I don't call everyone an extra, Deku is Deku and your Shitty hair or Kiri." He said before moving so his nose was nuzzled into Kirishima's neck.

"Well, none of your nicknames except for Kiri are very nice bro." Kirishima chuckled and Bakugo wrapped an arm around his waist, making his own arm wrap around Bakugo's shoulders from reflex.

"Well, good thing I only care about you so your nickname is the nicest out of them all," Bakugo grumbled as Kirishima pulled him closer, almost immediately melting into the newfound embrace.

"Aww, you care about me Baku?" Kirishima asked with a teasing tone as his blush darkened when he noticed that Mina and Denki were watching the exchange between him and his blond friend. Shinsou was too busy falling asleep with his face in Denki's hair to notice them.

You see, Kirishima and Bakugo had begun being more physically affectionate towards one another because Kirishima had hugged Baku one night and noticed how the boy absolutely melted in his embrace. He later found out that Bakugo is touch starved because his mother never gave him much affection other than the occasional slap on the back -(and half the time that wasn't supposed to be a good thing)-.