Sleep Cuddler~ (Fluff)

Date: 11-22-21
******************
It has been a long day at U.A. highschool. Training was gruling as usual and left everyone exhausted.

Currently everyone was down in the main room hanging out, talking together all about their day.

"Oi Shitty Hair, move over." Bakugou said as he walked into the room.

Kirishima was the only one sitting on the couch at the moment and was taking up most of the space on it.

"Okay Baku-bro." Kirishima smiled making Bakugou roll his eyes at the nickname.

Kiri sat up and moved over so he wasn't taking up the entire couch and leaned against the armrest.

Bakugou flopped down onto the rest of the couch, his head landing on Kirishima's lap.

Everyone looked at the two like they were crazy.

Bakugo? Starting human affection? What?!

"Why did you all get quiet you dumb extras!" Bakugou yelled as he glared at everyone around him, instantly making everyone go back to their conversations from before.

"Um Baku-bro, are you feeling okay?" Kiri asked as he looked down at his friend.

"Of course I'm fine, why do you care?" Bakugou asked as he looked up at the red head.

"You just don't seem like the one to cuddle." Kirishima said with a light smile instantly getting a glare from the ash-blond.

"This isn't cuddling this is my head on your lap. Cuddling is very different dumbas-." Bakugou attempted to snap before cutting himself off when Kirishima put his hand in his hair.

He froze momentarily before sitting straight up, away from Kiri.

"I'm going to bed." He said before walking up to the dorm rooms and heading to his room.

"What just happened?" Midoria asked once Bakugou was out of ear range.

"I don't know but I'm going to try and figure it out!" Kirishima said as he jumped up from the couch and followed Bakugou to his bedroom.

"Hey Bakugou! Wanna have a sleepover?" Kiri asked with a large, sharptoothed grin.

"No." Bakugou answered as he opened his door and walked inside, closing the door behind him but not locking it like he normally would.

"Come on Bro, it'll be fun!" Kirishima pleaded from the other side of the door.

He wasn't going to come inside until Bakugou said he could or he had a real reason to come in because just barging in is very un-manly.

The door suddenly swung open making him stumble forward some before catching himself.

"If you mess up anything in this room I swear I'll blast you to bits." Bakugou stated, glaring right into Kirishima's red eyes.

"I won't mess anything up! Let me grab my pajamas and I'll be right back!" Kirishima said, his smile coming back once again getting an eyeroll from Bakugou.

Once Kirishima left for his own room Bakugou went back into his and changed into his own pajamas.

After a few minutes there was a knock at his door.

"Who is it?" He yelled already knowing the answer.

"Its me Red Riot." Kirishima yelled back, Bakugou could practly hear the smile in his voice.

"Come in dumb hair." He huffed, the door opening to reveal the happy red head.

"You use that nickname too much, change it up a bit sometime!" Kirishima laughed as he flopped down onto the bed next to the angry pomeranian.