Clingy~ (Teasing Fluff)

Date:11-24-21
Alternate title- Thighs (Teasing Fluff)

They are aged up in this!!!

⚠️Flustured boi, cussing, teasing, being crushed by thighs kink, pain kink, grinding⚠️
________________________________________

"Oi, Shitty Hair come here," Bakugo said when Kirishima, Denki, and Midoria all walked into the lounge.

Kirishima stopped mid-sentence and looked over at Bakugo.

"I'll be back in a minute. Maybe." He said to his friends before walking over to his best bro.

"Yeah, Baku-bro?" Kirishima asked as he sat down next to the blond.

Instead of saying anything Bakugou wrapped his legs around Kirishima's torso and arms around his shoulders.

Denki and Midoria froze at the scene in front of them.

"Woah! Has he been like this all day or is this new?" Denki asked sounding shocked.

"He's been like this all day." Kirishima chuckled, a blush dusting his cheeks.

"I wish there was something we could do..." Deku trailed off.

"Yeah! That must suck!" Denki agreed with a nod.

"No, it's fine! Well... I don't really mind but..." Kirishima reasured making Bakugo look at him.

"I-its just that I've never really seen him... act..." Kirishima continued before Bakugo kissed his cheek making his blush darken by ten times than before.

"...like... this..." Kirishima trailed off as Bakugo nuzzled his head into Kiri's shoulder.

Denki and Deku were left speechless. Katsuki Bakugo showing this much affection for no real reason? What?!

Poor Kirishima having to deal with it too!

What they didn't know is that Kirishima was honestly over the moon right now. He has always had a crush on the moody blond so his suddenly cuddling him was amazing.

"Kiri~ I'm tired, let's go upstairs." Bakugo hummed into Kirishima's ear making the boy's blush rival his own hair color.

"I- um okay bro." Kirishima stuttered as he moved Bakugo so he was sitting on his lap before picking him up with ease.

Bakugo's thighs tightened around him along with his arms at the suprise of being picked up making Kirishima hold back a groan. A groan of pleasure or pain nobody will ever know~

"This isn't what I meant but okay," Bakugo mumbled against Kirishima's shoulder as Kiri walked them over to the elevator.

Denki and Midoria watched the two leave with shocked faces.

"What just happened?" Denki asked getting a confused shrug in response from the equally confused greenet.

***

"So why are you so clingy today? I don't mind at all, I'm just wondering." Kirishima asked as he opened the door to his room.

"I don't know," Bakugo mumbled as he tightened his grip on Kirishima making the redhead accidentally let out a groan from the sudden movements.

Bakugo's head perked up at the sound as Kirishima moved one of his hands to go over his mouth.

"What was that Kiri~?" Bakugo purred into Kirishima's ear making the blushing boy even more flustered than he was before.

"I just wasn't expecting the movement that's all." Kirishima attempted to defend as he walked them over to his bed so he could sit down, Bakugo, now sitting in his lap but kept his legs around him.