Hugs (Fluff(?))

Date: 11-24-21 ⚠️Stressed boy, cussing, talk of Villains & kidnapping, season 2&3 Spoilers⚠️
_______________________________________
It had been a very stressful week for everyone at UA.

Bakugo had been kidnapped by the League of Villains and then had been saved by All Might, Midoria, Iida, Momo, Todoroki, and Kirishima.

Currently, everyone was still reeling about All Might's retirement and the relief that Bakugo was safe once again.

"Hey, Baku-bro! Wait up!" Kirishima yelled to his friend before he could leave the school grounds.

"What do you want Shitty hair?" Bakugo asked as he stopped. He would never admit it out loud but he did truly think of Kirishima as a friend... maybe even more than that as well.

"Can I crash at your place tonight? My parents are out on a mission and I don't really wanna be home alone after all of these attacks." Kirishima asked and stated as he caught up to the blond.

"Whatever just be prepared for my shitty parents to bug the fuck out of us," Bakugo answered with an eye-roll. If it had been anyone but Kirishima then he would have told them to fuck off and die but he had a soft spot for the redhead.

"Yay! Thanks, Bakubro!" Kiri smiled brightly as he and Bakugo began to walk again.

The walk there was spent in comfortable silence, Kirishima taking in the nature around them and Bakugo thinking about the best way to keep his mom out of his and Kirishima's business.

Soon they arrived at the house and Bakugo opened the door.

"Katsuki why are you later than usual?!" Bakugo's mom -Mitsuki- yelled from the living room once she heard the door open aggressively.

"Get your lazy ass up and come see for yourself if you wanna know so badly!" Bakugo yelled back as he kicked his shoes off, Kirishima taking his shoes off as well.

Normally the exchange between the mother and son would concern someone but Kirishima had been over to Bakugo's house before for study sessions and had witnessed the two's arguments before so it didn't faze him now.

There was a loud SLAM coming from the living room before Mitsuki appeared in the entryway where both boys were still standing.

The mother's face went from a pissed-off one to a smile in a matter of seconds when she saw Kirishima.

"Eijiro, nice to see you again! What's the occasion? Another study date planned?" Mitsuki asked as she punched Bakugo in the arm for his rude tone earlier.

"Nice to see you too ma'am, actually I was wondering if I could have a sleepover here tonight while my parents are out on a mission. It's completely fine if no-" Kirishima was cut off by Mitsuki waving her hand dismissively.

"No worries Hon, you can stay for as long as you like. You're a good influence on Katsuki here so you two spending time together is always a good thing. You two go ahead upstairs, I'll call you down for dinner when it's done." She said with a polite smile as she held Bakugo back with one of her hands as he attempted to blast her with weak explosions.

"Thank you very much," Kirishima said with a small bow before he and Bakugo left up to Katsuki's room.

"Stupid old hag," Bakugo mumbled under his breath when he and Kirishima reached his room.

They both got inside before Bakugo shut and locked the door behind him.

"Why did you lock the door?" Kirishima asked as he dropped his backpack down next to the desk in the room.

"Because I don't want that bitch or in here," Bakugo answered with an eye-roll as he dropped his bag down onto the floor before flopping down onto his bed.