Chapter 16: Dream? More like a Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"You look amazing." He said.

"Thanks. You look amazing too." I said and he took my hand into his and went downstairs. The car and the driver was waiting for us outside. We got into the car and the driver drove. We got there after 20 minutes or so. It was an amazing building full of people and cameras. They took pictures of me and Zayn walking hand in hand to the building's entrance.

"Wow. This is amazing." I said when I saw the fancy building from inside. Zayn looked at me and smiled. We walked inside and there was the boys and their girlfriends.

"Hey guys." I sais sitting down.

"Hey." They replied. It was pretty boring. It was just us and some guy I don't know sitting on a table eating and drinking. I looked at Zayn and saw him looking at a girl that was sitting on the table opposite to us. She was really pretty. Prettier than me. She had a blonde hair with blue eyes. (A/N: No, I don't mean Perrie.) She looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. I felt something break inside me. He couldn't take his eyes off her. My eyes started to water but I fought them back.

"Diana, what's wrong?" Niall asked.

"Um...nothing. Excuse me." I said and went to the girls' restroom. Tears started flowing. I couldn't fight them back anymore. He was obviously into her. And I thought he liked me. I'm such a stupid girl. I couldn't stay here anymore. I got out of the restroom and went outside. I saw Zayn with this girl. She was smiling and he was holding her phone. Probably saving his number. I kept looking at him. He kissed her on her cheek and said bye. My heart shattered to thousand pieces. I knew she wasn't only a fan. I've seen him talk to fans. He never gave him his number or took their phone. I couldn't take it anymore so I went outside the building.

"Diana. Where are you going?" Harry shouted and followed me. I was way ahead of him. I stopped a cab and got into it before Harry followed me. Where should I go now? I can't go to Zayn's house but I don't have any clothes except there.

I told the driver to take to Zayn's house address. When I arrived, I opened the door with my key and got in. I felt so angry with myself because I let myself think that he liked when he didn't. I got upstairs and packed some clothes and left others. Where should I go now? I heard the front door being opened. I hope it isn't Zayn.

"Diana!" He shouted and I locked the bedroom's door. He got up and tried to open the door couple times. "C'mon Diana, open the door." He said but I didn't answer. Tears streaming on my face. I knew I looked miserable. "I swear if you didn't open the door, I'll break it." He threatened.

"Leave me alone Zayn." I said.

"Diana open the door so we could talk." He said.

"I don't want to talk." I said.

"Please Diana." He pleaded. It's not his fault I'm hurting now. It's mine. I went into the bathroom that was in my room and locked it. I got my phone out and looked in the contact list. I called Louis since he was the best one to call right now.

"Hey Lou." I said crying.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Can you come and take me from Zayn's house?" I asked him avoiding his questions.

"Of course. I'll be there in a minute." He said.

"Thanks Lou. I'm sorry for disturbing you." I said.

"Don't even mention it. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I replied and hung up. I can still hear Zayn's voice so I chose to put on some music. The first song was Hero - Enrique Iglesias. It reminded me of Zayn. When he sang it in my ear when we were dancing together in the prom. When it finished I paused the other song and heard if Zayn was still talking. He wasn't. I unlocked the bathroom's door and sat on the bed. I played the song again. It was just a kiss - Lady Antebellum. The shuffle thing hates me. I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Diana. It's me." Louis said. I opened the door and cried more when I saw Zayn behind him. Louis hugged me tightly and stroked my hair with his fingers. "It's okay." He said comforting me.

"Diana, I--" Zayn tried to say but cut him off. I didn't want to hear what he wanted to say. He doesn't even know what he has done.

"Let's go, Louis." I said and we walked outside the house. I got into the car and checked if I got everything. I didn't have my phone.

"Louis, I forgot my phone." I said.

"I'll get it for you." He said and go out of the car.

~~Zayn's POV~~

I went into her room and saw her phone lying on the bed. I unlocked it and saw Just a kiss - Lady Antebellum being playing. I played a part of it.

"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. Just a touch of the fire burning so bright And I don't want to mess this thing up. No, I don't want to push too far." The lyrics said. I messed everything up.

"Zayn!" Louis shouted and I paused the song.

"I'm up here." I shouted back.

"You're so stupid. You know that?" He said as entered the room.

"Yeah I know. I just wanted to make sure she likes me before I ask her out." I said defending myself.

"We told you a thousand times that she likes you but you did it your own way and broke her heart." Louis said making me feel guiltier that I already am.

"Look. I didn't mean for this to happen." I said.

"I know you didn't." He said and next to me on the bed.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I have no idea. Even if she likes you, she wouldn't go out with you after you broke her heart on purpose." He said.

"You never fail to cheer me up Lou." I said.

"i have to get her phone and go. She's waiting in the car." He said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"No. Not now at least." He said and took her phone then went down. I looked at her from the window. She was sitting in the car with her head in her hands.

I wish I can tell her now that I like her more than everything and that I need to kiss her. I wish I just can run up to her and apologize and everything would be back as normal but I would've confessed that I like her. I feel that it's more than just a crush on her. She really posses a large part in my heart. This feeling is weird. I just really want to make her mine.