Moments of Love! CH-40

Start from the beginning

Ash and Serena: Right!

Grace: Anyway, why don't I start making dinner, Ash and Delia you could eat here if you like.

Delia: That would be wonderful, I'll help you prepare.

Ash: Mom! Before I forget it, when does Gary come home?

Delia: Later this evening, why?

Ash: Don't tell him about us yet, I wanna see the suprised look on his face tomorrow!

Serena giggled, imagining Gary's shocked face and said "That would be funny yeah."

Grace: We'll make dinner now, I'll call you when It's ready.

Serena: Alright mom.

Grace and Delia went into the kitchen, preparing the food while Ash and Serena were still in the living room.

Serena: So Ash... What do you wanna do before dinner?

Ash: well... Normally I'd train some more but I kinda want to spent some more time with you...

Serena: Same Ash, why don't we take a walk around the park?

Ash: Good Idea!

Pikachu: Pika?

"Can we join too?" Lucario asked through his aura.

Ash looked over at Serena and she could see on the look in their eyes they wanted to join.

Serena: Ofcourse you two can join!

Pikachu and Lucario both did a fist bump into the air which made Ash and Serena smile, they made their way out of the house and when they were outside, Serena wrapped her arms around Ash's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Ash liked it when Serena was close to him, it gave him a satisfied feeling, the feeling that she was safe with him.

They made their way to the park and sat down on a bench while Pikachu started running around a bit, playing with Pancham and Sylveon.

Lucario, Delphox and Altaria used their time a more pieceful way and started relaxing.

Ash sat with a smile, watching the pokemon which Serena noticed until she said "You truly like them don't you?"

Ash: Huh?

Serena: Watching the pokemon play, You're really close with them.

Ash: Yeah! But same goes for you!

Serena: What do you mean Ash?

Ash: Look at Delphox for example, you both got so many similar traits.

Serena blushed a bit and said "what traits Ash?"

Ash: Uhmm.. Y-you both are really cute... And Delphox hates it to become dirty which you aren't really fond of either.

"I guess that's true" Serena said as a small giggle came from her mouth which Ash thought was really cute.

Ash: You're doing it again...

Serena: What?

Ash: That cute giggle...

Serena giggled a bit more and said "That one?"

"Yup!" Ash said before he used his hand to turn her face so she'd be facing him and he leaned in for a deep kiss on the lips.

As they broke Ash said "I'm really happy about what yesterday happened.

"Me too... I couldn't handle that dense shell of yours anymore" Serena said as she started to laugh.

Ash also laughed and then questioned "Was I really that dense?"