"I had a talk with you Mr. Holland, at the beginning of your previous year here at Kingston High. I'm sure you remember the circumstances ." She continued.

Tom sat next to Y/n, he was comfortably lying on the chair, spreading his legs and impatiently chewing on the end of his thumb.

"Sure." He whispered roughly now moving his leg.

"I told you that you needed to get your grades up, since merely sports isn't something useful for college applications in the future."

She put down her cup and turned to look at Tom straight in the eyes.

"But you didn't. And I'm afraid now you need a tutor."

"This is bullshit." He sweared.

"Language Holland." She said picking up her cup and walking back to her seat.

Once she was seated, Principle Johansson glanced at Y/n and then returned her gaze to the boy.

"I only want wants best for you Tom, hence why I've decided to make Y/n your tutor.

Tom looked at Y/n for a moment and met her eyes. For the moment he looked at her, no emotion flashed through him, what was he thinking?

Was he mad he's dumb? Didn't he understand he needed working? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Y/n thought to herself.

Don't get her wrong, she was as surprised to hear that she was going to be tutoring her best friend's brother she once slept with and kicked in the nuts, but she was more relieved she wasn't in a big mess.

At least for now.

Yet there were questions that spiralled in her mind even though the situation didn't seem too bad for now.

"Why me?" Y/n blurted out without thinking, as it was the first question that came to her mind.

The Principle let out a hollow laugh.

"Why, your a star student. The day you walked in the teachers have loved your confidence and knowledge and considering you and Mr. Holland have bonded already, your perfect."

Y/n tried not to blush at the Principle's comments, but she continued to ask her way out of spending more time with Tom, though she wouldn't mind.

"I'm two grades lower than him, I'm not qualified for this." Y/n pointed out, she really didn't understand why the Principle thought she was good to teach him.

"Y/n, dear. I understand your argument, but you've come from a school in New York, you've already studied lessons taught in this grade, and it's only just one month. You'll be tutoring Mr. Holland till the tests in October."

This whore really had her way.

Y/n couldn't see why she could fight it any longer. She understood that the Principle had no one else to tutor Tom, and so she agreed.

"Fine." Y/n said and gave out a sigh.

She sat on the edge of her seat while Tom impatiently moved his leg.

"Mr. Holland, are you comfortable with the decision?" The Principle asked.

He looked at Y/n and then back at the Principle.

"Whatever." He snapped and got up from his seat.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, stood up and walked out of the office.

"You know you don't really have to do this right?" He began, his bag was flung over his left shoulder and he chewed on the gum he had put in his mouth on the way out.

His figure stood tall, the light coming from the ceiling of the hall reflected on the leather of his jacket. His jeans were tight and clean. While his shoes were rough and dirty as if he had been running across hills back and forth for seven hours.

"Just because your used to thinking your good at everything doesn't mean you don't need someone to help you out." Y/n spoke.

Tom didn't seem to be surprised by her instant remark, since he had already understood what type of girl Y/n was.

And he wasn't going to lie, he was impressed.

He scoffed.

"I don't think I'm good at everything, I am good."

"You wish." She smirked.

"The point is- I don't need your help."

She took a step forward.

"No, the point is- you suck at school and the Principle asked me to help you and I will. What? Are you intimidated to spend more than one hour with me?"

"Fine, you can tutor me. But I'm not intimidated by you." He stated confidently.

It was as if he cut short his words on purpose, he never spoke too much. Though weirdly, that made her want to talk to him more.

"You can't charm me Holland."

"I can." He said.

He took a few steps towards Y/n and bent down to her level. He brought his face near hers, and his lips close to her ear.

His cheek touched hers, his cold skin touched her soft surface, his breath fell down to her neck and she heard his low, arousing voice enter her ears.

"Like this." He whispered and stepped away from her.

She stood there, still. Just the mere contact of his cheek with hers, his hot breath on her neck and his inflamed voice made her loose each one of her senses.

He smirked and walked away towards the other direction.

Y/n kept standing. Feeling stimulated, aroused, lustful, she stood there, sweating, the temperature in her body had risen.

It took just one touch for her to loose it. She looked back at him and saw him walking in the empty halls, his reflection shining on the glossy floor and his hair ruffled like always.

This stupid boy.