"I didn't cheat, I told you, I'm stronger than you" I said and she frowned. I then crawled on top of her, making her lie down on the floor.

"You threw me down, lifted my legs up and pushed them back towards my shoulders leaving me no possible way to move." she explained.

"I know, but you're supposed to be flexible and you're supposed to know how to get out of it." I explained.

"I am flexible, but as for getting out of that position...yeah" she said and I laughed.

"We should try that move out again though" I whispered in her ear.

"Where?" she asked.

"In bed" I said and she giggled.

I laid down on top of her, leaving no space between us. My head was right by her breasts, my hands on either side of both of our bodies and the rest of my body pressed against hers.

"This bra is very tight" I commented glancing up at her for a quick second.

"I know it is" she said as everyone now broke up into their groups and began talking to each other while we laid on the carpet. I bit the top of her breast and she moaned loudly drawing everyone's attention over to us.

After a few seconds they returned to what they were doing.

"Austin-" I cut her off but she continued "I'm still mad"

"Don't be mad Mia, you can beat me up later" I said winking at her making her blush.

"Sexually?" she whispered raising an eyebrow.

"If you want" I said biting my lip before she leaned up and kissed me.

"Aww" Hannah said and Mia giggled.

"Babe" she whispered in between our kiss.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to go to class in the morning" she told me.

"College?" I asked confused.

"Yeah" she answered.

"No" I whined before I started to pout.

"Aww, you're going to miss me" she said and I nodded giving her the puppy dog eyes "I'll be back at 2 in the afternoon"

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"Early tomorrow morning" she told me and I nodded.

"How long do you have to take these classes?" I asked.

"A month, for now" she said "Hannah has to take them too"

"Oh" I said and she smiled "So I'm forgiven, right?" I asked.

"Yes Austin, I forgive you, but if you ever and I mean ever even think about doing that again, let alone think about a girl other than me in that way..." she paused as I could tell she was trying to calm herself down.

"In that way...." I repeated hoping she would finish her sentence.

"You can sign the divorce papers" she said and my eyes widened.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa." I said and she gave me the don't do that shit face "Divorce? Baby, come on."

"Oh you're disagreement tells me a lot, because of the fact that you sound so worried about it is giving me the impression that you've thought about cheating on me again." she explained.

"No, I haven't once thought about doing that again, but you can't divorce me." I chuckled.

"Yes I can and I will if it's necessary." she said back.