🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 20🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
Juniper walks along the prison aisle.

One big lady with a scar on her face holds the bars and says, "be prepared for a good fucking,".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Juniper lays on her tiny bed, staring up the ceiling when suddenly an officer approaches her cell and gestures for her to get out. She reluctantly puts on her shoes and stalks over to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Juniper Williams, I've only ever heard of you and now I have received the honor of finally meeting you in person," Detective Reagan states.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He extracts Courtney's suicide note in a translucent case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Marine Magfarlen. You transmuted your name to Marine Magfarlen, right?" He ask's.

"Yes," Juniper admits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isla and her friend, Lona march down the hallway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her flash inadvertently falls to the ground. They both squat and stare at it. Isla picks it up and looks at Lona, "This will prove everything".

Isla says, "Courtney did not kill herself. She was murdered".
______________________________
Song chapter inspiration:
Zara Larsson - Carry You Home
Sam Smith - Like I Can

"I hope this is a temporary feeling 'cause it's too much time bare without you and I know sorry ain't the cure"- Ariana Grande

Today is the day of Juniper's court hearing.

Her parents, Jessica, Ivan and Isla are in attendance.

"Court arise," the bailiff shouts and they all stand up. The Judge makes an entrance and they all take a seat.

Banging the gavel, he says "Parties in the case of Juniper Williams".

Juniper walks in with her hands cuffed behind her and an officer at the back. Her eyes are puffy from all the crying. She espies her dad who has tears in his eyes as she is led towards the dock.

"Juniper Williams, you have been charged with third degree murder of Courtney Bales and identity theft. How do you plea?"

"Guilty," she pleads. "I just want to apologize to Courtney's parents and friends for the death of their beloved. I was inconsiderate and insensitive. It wasn't intentional. My actions were despicable and there are consequences I have to bare. I deserve the retribution. I'm so sorry," Juniper cries.

Isla stands up and reveals, "This isn't Juniper's fault. Courtney was murdered". The courtroom gasps. Courtney's mother with a tissue on her nose, pauses in befuddlement. "Your owner, allow me to attest," Isla adds.

Juniper looks up and watches everything unfold. The judge permits Isla and she makes her way to the witness box.

"My name is Isla Gordon, I was Courtney's bestfriend. The day I got ahold of Courtney's suicide note, I took a picture of it before the police force took it in for investigation. I analyzed it from time to time and noticed that it wasn't her handwriting. I knew her like the back of my palm. She was a strong person. Yes, she had insecurities but she would never go to the length of ending her own life. Courtney did not write the suicide note, somebody else did. I searched through students books for the past two years, trying to find out who that handwritting belonged to and I recently found out that it was Jessica's".

Everyone in the courtroom murmers as Jessica appears to be nervous.

Isla continues, "Something wasn't adding up so I decided to do a little investigation myself. I visited Courtney's parents and asked if I could get inside Courtney's room. Courtney had a tiny camera that she had installed and only I knew about. I watched everything. Jessica killed her. She burnt her alive unmercilessly". Isla's tears run down her cheeks as everyone gasps.