🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 18🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
"How did the therapy session go?" Enzo inquires.

"I'm still mad at you," Juniper says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He kisses her deeper as he pulls her by her waist.

Juniper pulls away and ask's "What are you doing?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She unravels the purple ribbon. A Diamond Ruby and Sapphire Necklace displays in its glory.

"Happy birthday," Enzo says with a wide smile.

"Thank you so much". Juniper wraps her arms around his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So in the past few days, how would you describe your mood?" Miss Alva ask's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a black dress and heels, Juniper lays in a tub full of water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enzo pulls open his bedside drawer and uncovers that his pistol is missing. He lifts up his pillows and looks around but comes out unstuck.

He opens the bathroom door and finds Juniper has his pistol pressed against her head, about to pull the trigger.
______________________________

Enzo acts on instict and grabs the gun away from Juniper. He yells "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Juniper sobs in her hands. Enzo gets into the tub, making his clothes wet as Juniper creates space for him. Their legs hang off from the edge.

"Why would you think of doing such a thing?" He ask's.

"I'm tired," she responds. "I don't think I can do this anymore. I can't handle the guilt Enzo," she explains with tears in her eyes.

"Juniper, you need to stay strong, if not for yourself, then for me and your dad. Someday, everything will all be fine," he comforts.

"No it will never be fine. I literally just killed somebody," she states.

He drops his head and presses his ear against Juniper's chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"Your heart beats for a reason. How could you want to end something so precious?" He ask's.

She grabs a bottle of gin from the stand and gulps some of it's contents.

She looks at him. "I know," she says with mascara stained cheeks.

They both sit in the tub as Juniper places her head on his shoulder.

She opens her mouth, "you know, I miss my old life. I would have done many things".

Enzo listens.

"My dad.. I don't know if we will ever reunite. What about you? I've noticed that I've narrated half of my life to you and yet I know nothing about yours. To be honest Enzo, I was afraid of telling you about what was going on in my life because I was afraid you would leave," she admits.

"I would have never left because I also have secrets of my own. There isn't much to know. I'm just this guy that walks around with a gun because he is afraid of being attacked". They both chuckle.

"Something tells me you're hiding something," Juniper states.

Enzo sighs. "I'm Italian. Just like you thought last time.. "

"What?" Juniper ask's.

"You asked if I were a part of the mafia.." He reminds her.

"Oh yea... Are you?" She ask's

He chuckles. "Something like that," he admits.

Juniper sits up as the back of her dress drips with water.

"Are you serious?" She ask's.

"Forget about it," he insists.

"How can I forget about something like this? It's like straight out from the movies," she replies in amusement.

They sit in the tub for a while until Juniper breaks the silence.

"I think I have it all figured out. I don't want to hide anymore. Courtney deserves justice. I don't think I'll be happy this way. I think I know what to do," she says.

"So.. What do you wanna do?" Enzo ask's.

"I'll surrender. Let me endure the retribution I deserve," she says.

Enzo sighs. "I'll support your decision. If you think that is the best for you, then I support it," he responds.

Juniper smiles.

"I guess I'll have to turn myself in now," she jests picking up her phone from the stand. She dials the number and places the phone against her ear. She tells them her name, location and every essential details.

She puts her phone back down.

"They're gonna be here any time from now," she says.

Enzo takes the gin bottle from her hands and gulps it's contents before he praises, "you're one of the most intrepid people I know. Not many can do what you've done. I'm proud of you".

Juniper smiles to herself. Five minutes later, sirens are being heard. They both get out of the tub as their clothes drip with water.

Enzo and Juniper share one last hug. They embrace themselves in each other's arms.

"I'm going to miss you," a tear falls from her eyes.

"Shit. I'm already missing you," she adds and they both chuckle as she hears the vibration on his chest.

"I'll come to Scotland, okay." Enzo says as he kisses her above her forehead.

She holds onto him tighter until they break their embrace.

"The cops shouldn't know you are with me or else you would get arrested too," Juniper states.

"Right," he agrees.

She heads outside and gets handcuffed. She looks back at Enzo who is standing further behind. Only Juniper can see him. Juniper smiles at him before she gets shoved into the patrol car.
_______________________________
A/N: Short paragraph but whatever :') thank you for reading🖤✨ don't forget to leave a vote.