🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 2🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
The Performing Arts club members are expected to have on their best attires, which will determine the roles they will be given for their next play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making their entry into the theatre room. Burgundy colored seats line the massive auditorium. Red curtains are pulled together on the stage concealing the back stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm looking forward to taking the lead role," Juniper answers.

Her friend, Jessica, whose attention has been caught by a certain somebody leads her to say, "Oh-oh. I think you will be going up against somebody for that lead role".

She spots a girl wearing a long French dress, too massive on her petite body and a summer heart to top it off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so first up, we have, Courtney Bales!" Miss Wilson says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Wilson winks at Courtney when Juniper throws in a snarky remark," Uh, miss Wilson, don't you think we should consider the physic of the French damsel? Well, Looking at Courtney.. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyes brimming with tears, Courtney yells, "You know exactly what you did in there! You Humiliated me!" Courtney yells.

"You wanted that stupid role so badly, you can fucking have it!". The hurt in Courtneys tone could be heard.

"Courtney..." Juniper calls out but Courtney walks away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rip Courtney". Juniper hears a random student saying.

The next thing she overhears from gossip mongers makes her stomach drop: "Do you think Courtney took her life because of what happened in the PA session yesterday?".

Upon hearing that, the confrontation that Courtney had with her, immediately replays in her mind:

*"You know exactly what you did in there! You Humiliated me!"

"Well, that role will be empty, you can fucking have it!"*
______________________________
Juniper confoundedly pulls her eyebrows together while her head shakes slightly. No..no...this can't be true, She consciously speaks to herself before she breaks into a panic stricken sprint towards the hall. She bumps into Jessica, making Junipers curly, ginger hair, unkempt.

Jessica, holds her upper forearm, giving the red head support and takes her to another empty hallway.

"Jessica... Did you.." hear of it, Juniper thought.

Jessica doesnt let her finish her question knowing what she was about to ask.

She answers, "Yes i did". Nodding her head in understanding.

Juniper opens her mouth, "Do you think she took her life because of what I did?". Using both hands, Juniper gestures to herself. "There's no way that's true. There has to be another reason that doesn't involve me, right?". She smiles like a deranged lady, hoping Jessica would agree with her.

Jessica shakes her head, while she pulls out a piece of paper.

With tears in her eyes, she says, "This is Courtneys suicide note. Her parents brought it to the school principal. I sneaked in, and took it. It states you are responsible for her death.."

Juniper immediately grabs it and reads through it:

This is for anyone who cares or is wondering why I did it. I've been struggling silently for years. I thought I overcame my problem when I moved to a new school, until somebody there reminded me of my insecurity. She had me questioning if I'll ever be worth more than my appearance. Mum, dad, I love you, but I'm tired. I needed to go. Tell Cassy I love her and she can take my savings...