🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 17🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
Enzo speaks to Ginevra on the phone, "I don't know, she's just been acting strange".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, I'll let you know when you can meet her. But, I hope Juniper is aware about it," Ginevra warns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Those are the early stages of schizophrenia," Miss Alva with specs perched on her nose, states.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want you to meet Miss Alva," Enzi introduces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Alva intervenes, "Miss Williams, we are very concerned about your mental health".

"My mental health is absolutely fine. There's nothing wrong with it," Juniper raises her voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How could you go behind my back like this?" Juniper ask's with tears in her eyes.

"I just wanted the best for you," Enzo admits.

"How do you know whats best for me!?" She yells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashbacks of the events that happend before, make their way into her mind. From the moment Courtney yelled at her to the recent events of running away from the cops and the calls from Courtney.

She begins to yell as she caresses her scalp in hopes to calm herself down.

Enzo injects Cocaine into her bloodstream. Falling into his arms, Enzo pats her hair as he whispers, "it's okay, it's okay".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I should call the mental facility," Miss Alva pulls out her phone.

"No!" She pleads as she stalks over to them. "Enzo, please don't let them send me to the mental facility. I promise I won't freak out and I'll get into therapy," she beseeches.

Miss Alva sighs. "Very well. Shall we start now?" She ask's.
______________________________
1 hour into the therapy session, Miss Alva ask's, "So in the past few days, how would you describe your mood?"

"On the edge. After the recent events that transpired, I just can't seem to relax," Juniper answers as she hugs herself.

"Well.. Miss Williams, can I prescribe you some medication?" Miss Alva ask's.

"Yea. Sure," Juniper agrees.

"Alright. We will look into that in our next appointment, which is next week. Till then, have a great week". Miss Alva says as they both get up. The red head escorts the psychologist outside.

Juniper walks back in with her hands tucked in her back pockets. She makes her way into the kitchen where Enzo is seated at the table, with reading glasses on as he sips on some coffee.

He looks up and notices Juniper. "How did the therapy session go?" He inquires.

"I'm still mad at you," Juniper says as she grabs a mug from the cabinet.

Enzo sighs. "You know I care about you, right?" He ask's.

"I know. But you could have at least let me know that you were going to bring a therapist," Juniper responds.

"I'm sorry," Enzo apologizes as he gets up. He walks over to Juniper and pulls her chin to face him. He stares deep into her hazel eyes before he looks down at her lips.

"What are you doing?" Juniper ask's as she looks into his dark eyes.

He leans forward and lays a chaste kiss on her lips. Juniper closes her eyes and sweeps her tongue across his. When Enzo realizes that Juniper is okay with it, he pulls her in by the waist and intensely kisses her.

Juniper abruptly pulls away as she wipes the saliva off her lips. "This is erroneous," Juniper states, tucking strands of hair behind her ears. "We shouldn't have done that," she adds.

"Yea, right" He agrees, clearing his throat.

"We're friends, right? Juniper ask's just to make sure.

"Absolutely. Just friends," Enzo purses his lips as he nods deeply, abashed by his actions.

To clear the awkward tension, he says, "Uh, I went out and got you something". He looks around before he say's, "give me one minute".

Juniper nods and he heads out of the kitchen. After 3 minutes, he gets back with a box in his hands. He offers it to Juniper, who hesitantly takes it.

"Should I open it now?" She ask's.

"Yes, please," he insists.

She unravels the purple ribbon with curiosity and takes the lid off. Another box sits inside of it. She takes it out and opens it. A Diamond Ruby and Sapphire Necklace displays in its glory.

Juniper's mouth widens as she takes it out. "This is Vacheron Constantin! How did you manage to buy this? It must have been so expensive," Juniper says in felicity.

"Happy birthday," Enzo says with a wide smile.

"Thank you so much". Juniper wraps her arms around his neck.
**************************
*4 months later*

In a black dress and heels, Juniper lays in a tub full of water as classical music plays in the background. A cigarette is in one hand, wafting smoke and a gun in her other hand as she stares into nothing.

She's been having therapy for the past few months but unfortunately it hasn't been working.

She closes her eyes and drops her head back. She takes her medication often but they've only increased her anxiety.

Juniper has been suffering and she's reached a point where she feels as though she can't do this anymore. She can't keep on fighting a war she's already losing. How can she live her life in misery? Hiding from the world and the feeling of guilt because someone else's death is in her hands.

She lifts the necklace that Enzo gave to her on her birthday and stares at it for a while. No, she can't think about him now. This is her life, she is extremely tired.

She lifts up Enzo's gun and places it against her temple.

Enzo walks in through the back door with groceries in hand. He places the bags onto the table and rubs his sweaty forehead as he heads into his room.

He pulls open his bedside drawer and uncovers that his pistol is missing. Didn't he just leave it in there? He lifts up his pillows and looks around but comes out unstuck.

He walks out of his room and decides to take a piss in the bathroom. He opens the door and finds Juniper has his pistol pressed against her head, about to pull the trigger.
______________________________
A/N: What do they say? Karma is a bitch? Wow. Is she going to pull the trigger? 👀 Do you think she deserves to die? Hold on tight to the next chapter if you wanna know what happens next. I'm so excited. It's getting real. Thank you for reading🖤✨ Don't forget to vote.