🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 7🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
"Hello!? Courtney!? Courtney, is that you!?" Juniper ask's in apprehension.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She turns on the TV to the news channel.

"The alleged bully, Juniper Williams, is no where to be found," the reporter states.

A picture of Juniper appears on the screen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her speed increases as she sprints through a path, with tall trees at either sides.

She suddenly slows down to a halt at the edge of a cliff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Juniper opens the brief case showcasing 100 grand.

"Shall we play?" She says in a sultry tone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cards are being shuffled.

A smirk tugs at the corner of her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gunshots ring causing everyone to lay flat on the ground. Someone behind her yells "Get down!". Colliding into her, he also lays flat on the ground, coming face to face with a familiar mug.-
_______________________________

He is the guy she met at the airport and at the grocery store 5 months ago.

"You okay sunshine?" He asks.

"You! What are you doing here?" Juniper ask's, breathing unsteadily.

Thudded footsteps make their way into the room. The shooters shoot mercilessly at the men on the ground.

"I can't explain now," he responds. He pulls out his pistol and gets up, firing at the shooters and then lays back down onto the floor.

"Sunshine, I need you to get out of here. Don't get up, just crawl and get in the car at the rear. Theres an exit door at the back," he instructs her.

Juniper nods her head and crawls towards the back door. She looks behind, and sees the banknotes piled on the table. In a panicked state, she looks around; the tiles are stained with blood. She spots a black refuse bag and grabs it. She heads back to the table, throwing in the wads of cash.

A shooter shows up, aiming his gun at her, but before he can pull the trigger, Mr familiar guy fires at him.

With her heels clanking against the tiled floor, Juniper sprints towards the back door with a bag full of cash in hand.

She steps outside. Spotting a Sedan, she runs towards it and gets into the passenger seat, waiting for Mr familiar guy to show up. After a few seconds, he gets out through the back door, jogging towards the car and gets into the drivers seat.

His right forearm is stained with blood and is clad in a grey t-shirt that hugs his muscles tightly.

Breathing heavily, he pulls the gear lever, hits sharply on the accelerator and drives forward. The car screetches as he makes a sharp turn.

Juniper breathing rapidly, simpers to herself. At least she has the bag of cash. She looks behind to see if there's anyone pursuing them but there is no one in sight.

She pulls her head back against the head rest. With her eyes closed, her chest heaves up and down. She looks at him; still focusing ahead as he drives.

"What was that about?" Juniper asks's.

Pulling into the convenience store parking spot, the car slows down to a halt.

He stares at her. "They were robbers. They devised a scheme to attain the cash. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead by now," he says incontestably.

"Im already dead inside," juniper deadpans. "how did you find yourself at the scene?" She inquires.

"Sunshine, what matters is that you're now safe. What were you doing there?" He questions.

"No. That's not fair. You didn't answer my question, so I wont answer your's." Juniper states.

"Touché," he concedes.

"What even is your name?" The red head ask's.

"Enzo. Enzo Belvedere," he answers.

Juniper notices the blood on his forearm and ask's, "The blood... Is it yours?".

"Oh, it's nothing. I got grazed," he admits.

"Yeah, you need to get that treated before it gets infected," Juniper says.

He gets out of the car and walks into the convenience store, leaving her in the vehicle.

After a while, he gets out and stalks towards the car with a bandage in hand.

He gets into the car and wraps it up as the red head observes. Upon completion, he pulls back up onto the road.

"Where to?" Juniper ask's.

"Where's your house?" He inquires.

"Why would I tell a complete stranger where I live? I don't trust you" She retorts.

"How are you going to get back home then? Are you planning on getting on a bus with a polyethylene bag full of money?" He ask's.

"Ugh, Fair enough. Ravensville 5662," Juniper says.

Coming to a halt at Junipers apartment, Enzo espies Juniper staring at him.

"What?" He ask's.

"You should come inside" she offers.

"Why? I thought you don't trust me," Enzo states.

"Yeah, I don't, but I wanna treat your wound," she says.

After seconds of pondering, Enzo gets out of the car. Juniper walks towards her door, with Enzo following behind her.

Getting into the apartment, she motions for Enzo to take a seat on the couch. She heads into the kitchen and opens the cabinets, pulling out a first aid box. She heads back to the living room and takes a seat next to him. She opens the box, takes out the ointment before recollecting, "Oh, you need to wash your wound first".

Enzo gets up and walks into the kitchen. After taking off the bandage that he wrapped around earlier, he laves his forearm. He dries his arm with a towel and heads back to the living room.

Juniper applies ointment and neatly wraps gauze around his arm. She looks up at him from time to time. After being done, Enzo gets up and says "Thank you".

"No, don't thank me. Thank you so much for what you did for me today. I don't really know how to thank you," she gives gratitude.

"You can thank me by having a drink with me sometime." he says.

"Oh, Enzo Belvedere, are you asking me out on a date?" She grins like a Cheshire cat.

"A friendly date... Take it like a hangout," He corrects.

Juniper embarassed, blabbers "Yeah..yea, sure. It's just a friendly hangout..nothing more than that, hehe, how could I think that? I'm so stupid". She face palms.

Enzo cutting off the awkward tension says, "Its alright. I need to go now, sunshine."

"What? You're leaving already. You didn't even get to have a drink. Please stay for a while. I'll make some orange juice or coffee. My coffee is amazing. I have a coffee mach-" Juniper babbles like a chatterbox but Enzo cuts her off.

"It's okay. Im not thirsty at the moment," he declines.

"Are you sure? With all that running and commotion, you must be dehydrated," she jests.

He chuckles. "give me your line," he takes out his phone.

She gives him her number.

"Marine, right?" He inquires. Juniper nods her head.

"See you soon," he says, making his way out.

"Likewise!" Juniper yells.

She waves at him goodbye as he drives off into the night.
_______________________________