🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 11🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
She opens her eyes and notices that she is in a foreign room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Im sorry Courtney! Please get me out of here!" Juniper yells as she chokes on her sobs-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't you think you should see a doctor? Nightmares could be a sign of a disorder," Enzo enlightens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Great!" She presses the accept button. "It's going to arrive tomorrow!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm Enzo's sister, Ginevra". She pulls her hand out.

"I'm here to leave these little minions with Enzo," Ginevra says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They're my nieces," Enzo says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think you should answer that," he insists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why do you keep ignoring my calls?" The small innocent sounding voice ask's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stops at the threshold and looks back. "Thank you for last night and today," She gives gratitude and walks towards the exit.-
______________________________

*Next day*

"Miss Magfarlen, sign here, here, and here," the car dealer in a royal blue suit, gestures.

Juniper signs the contract which declares legal ownership of her new car and the funds she transfered to their account.

"Congratulations Miss Magfarlen, the car is now yours," he states, handing her the car keys.

"Thank you so much," she shakes his hands merrily. She escorts him outside. He gets into his car and drives off.

Junipers new car is standing on her driveway as she jumps excitedly. She heads over, opens the door and gets into the drivers seat. She inhales the new car scent. She puts in her key, turning on the engine.

It's been long since she had driven. Back when she was eighteen, her dad taught her how to drive but she suspects she might have forgotten a few concepts.

She pulls out of the driveway and gets on to the road. She turns on the music and jams to her favorite tunes.

Drivers from behind hoot at her reckless driving. She looks back but ends up driving in the wrong lane. Almost colliding with another car, Juniper quickly diverts her car off the road and hits into a tree. Oh no.

She gets out of her car, and heads to the front to see the damage. She just wrecked her new car!

"Hey Lady! Do you drive with your eyes closed or do you lapse into a bullshit comma when you're driving!?" A driver from the road yells.

Police sirens are heard. Juniper caresses her forehead to relieve stress. She crosses her arms as the cops address her.

"Where's your driving licence," the cop ask's.

Juniper pulls Marine Magfarlens driving license. The cop intently inspects it as confusion etches his features. "If you have a driving licence, then why is your driving so baneful?" He ask's.

"I don't know. It's been long since I've driven and I probably was distracted," she explains.

She is fined NZ$1000. Money has never been an issue to Juniper, so she didn't mind. After all, she has hundred thousands of cash sitting in her home.

"Miss Magfarlen, I will have to unfortunately consficate your driving license until further notice," he says.

Juniper's mouth widens. "No you can't do that! I just got this car," she whines.

"Yes, I can Miss Magfarlen, and also, there's nothing I can do about it, unless you go back to driving school and work your way up to get your licence back," the cop states and pulls out his walki talkie, directing for her car to be tolled.

She finally gives up but Juniper's stubbornness doesn't cessate. No way in hell, heaven or earth is she going to driving school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so change of plans.
With the driving instructor sitted in the passenger seat, Juniper settles in the drivers seat.

The driving instructor has been veritably maddening. She speaks so much about her private life and had the audacity to invite Juniper to a bird watching event because she believes Juniper and her have so much in common. The red head had to feign to be cordial so as to not hurt her feelings but she wishes she could duck tape or glue her mouth shut because she just can't stop yapping and it's making Junipers ear to bleed.

"Okay, so after the bird watching event, we can go feed my ducks and then be best friends for life," the instructor says merrily.

"Can we just start the lesson," Juniper says in agitation as she bangs her head against the window.

"Right! Okay, first up you're going to turn on the engine-".

The lesson goes on until later this afternoon.

The following day, Juniper sits at the coffee shop patio, with a black sun hat and dark sun glasses, concealing a moiety of her face. She sips on her coffee as she pays attention to her surroundings.

"Hi, sorry I'm late". Enzo arrives and pulls out a chair. "Woah, what's with the incognito apparel?".

"I'm hiding from Cherryl, my driving instructor," she replies.

Today is the day of the bird watching event. She doesn't want to hurt Cherryl's feelings by denying her offer.

"Why?" Enzo ask's.

"She invited me over to a bird watching event and I don't want to go," Juniper whines. "So I have to hide incase she shows up here. She claims this is her favorite coffee shop".

Enzo orders his coffee when someone behind Juniper catches his attention.

"Hey!" Someone pokes Junipers shoulder. The red head slowly turns her head around, and it's Cherryl.

How did she recognize her? Cherryl is a 40 year old lonely woman whose husband divorced her because he disliked her pet duck. She wasn't willing to give up her duck, so she went through with the divorce.

"You seem ready for the event. I carried my glasses as well". Cherryl puts on her sun glasses.
"Shall we go," she ask's.

Juniper seeming helpless looks back at Enzo who is trying hard to hide his mirth.

She ended up having to go with Cherryl at the event and it was one hell of an afternoon.
_____________________________
N/A: Another filler chapter. Chapter 12 will also be a filler chapter. Something huge is about to happen,👀 and I'm so excited to write chapter 13.