🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 13🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
Speaking on the phone, Juniper complains, "I don't know what to do Enzo, I can't stand her duck".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The duck fly's over the counter top, knocking down dishes and her bowl of cereal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you for being there for me and Pucket these past few years. I can't explain how hurt i've been until I met you. You were like a light in a dark tunnel. You're the only person who hasn't hurt me and I'm extremely grateful for that". Cherryl sobs, pulling a rigid Juniper in for a hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why can't you just say no to her?" Enzo ask's.

"After the sob story she told me about not having any friends and her husband divorcing her because he couldn't stand her duck, I dont want to disappoint her like everyone else did," Juniper explains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No please, Juniper thinks to herself, Lord kill me before this woman does.
_______________________________
Chapter song inspo: Fleurie - Soldier

After 2 years of searching, detective Reagan and the police force finally arrive in New Zealand.

They go around the country, asking locals if they've seen Juniper. Reward is $90,000.

"Detective Reagan, we've found a civillian who may have knowledge of Juniper Williams location," a police officer states.

"Bring him in," Detective Reagan insists, with a Fedora hat on.

The taxi driver that once drove Juniper to her house, walks in. Detective Reagan gestures for him to take a seat.

"Name?" The detective ask's.

"Benjamin Adams," he answers.

"Pray, tell me how much information do you have?" Detective Reagan questions.

"Just about enough to get to her. I know the exact same house. I know the exact door an-" the cab driver replies but gets cut off.

"Will you get to the point!". Detective Reagan states agitatedly.

"Ravensville 5662," he answers.

Detective Reagan strokes his chin and ask's, "how do you know?"

"2 years ago, I drove her to her house from the airport," he responds.

"Thank you Benjamin Adams. This information will be enough to lead up to her," the detective states.

The cops get into the room and Detective Reagan orders, "tonight, we fire in. We have a criminal to capture".

"Uh... Can I have my reward now?" The cab driver ask's.

Detective Reagan sends a glare his way.
______________________________
Juniper views a video clip of Jessicas new theatre performance. After the show they had back in high school, two years ago, Jessica was one of the acts chosen to perform on the grand stages of Sheffield.

Wearing a white night gown, Juniper listens to Jessica babble about her success on the phone. Her eyes roll at several points. Jessica is currently in New York, preparing for her next show. Juniper has been watching her best friend on TV, in various interviews.

"Ever since I got chosen to perform in the grand theatre of Sheffield, so many opportunities have been flowing my way. I've gotten the chance to travel around the world and experience things I never thought I would. Guess what, I'm about to have my huge break. A movie director contacted my manager. They want me to appear in their new movie!".

"What I don't get is why you would accept all this," Juniper filled with jealousy states.

"What do you mean?" Jessica ask's confoundedly.