🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 5🚧

[Previously on Marine Magfarlen]:
The cab drives off leaving the leaves on the ground flying up in its wake.

Juniper turns around coming face to face with the building before her.

The apartment is by itself... No neighbors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Furniture wrapped up in plastic occupies the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello?" Juniper answers but no one responds. "Hello!?" She says once more, before the line cuts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She settles for Legrané, a sweet red wine and closely inspects it.

"I wouldn't go for that one if I were you." A young but somewhat deep voice says, behind her.

"You must be a professional Cicerone," Juniper jokes.

"You can call me that. But not necessarily. I'm just a wine connoisseur," he responds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She has to put it inside her head that she isn't Juniper Williams anymore, She is Marine Magfarlane.
_______________________________

"Marine Magfarlane.." He tests the name on his tongue. "Are you Irish?" He asks.

"No. I'm scot-" Juniper about to say Scottish; clears her throat, upon realizing the mistake she had made.

On the legal documents that Jessica gave to her, it states she's a legal citizen of new Zealand. Therefore, making her a New Zealander.

She keeps on making errors. It's fine; baby steps. She'll eventually get there. But the red head has to be more cautious. She is one step away from blowing her cover.

"I'm a New Zealander. My parents are Irish," Juniper prevaricates.

Her parents aren't really Irish but in order for this masquerade to run smoothly, she has to conceal the truth.

"Interesting," he says.

They stare at each other in awkward silence. He points at the wine he recommended to her earlier on.

Juniper snapping out of the trance says, "Yea..Yea, sure". She turns around to grab the other wine.

When she turns back around, she notices that he is gone. She didn't even ask for his name.

Whatever.

She's probably never going to meet him ever again. She brushes it off and throws last items in her grocery basket before heading for check out.

She signs up for her phone bill services and advances to the fashion boutique.

A message tab pops up.

Ivvy Ivan: How do you like your new home?

Juniper replies immediately.

Juniper: I'm in love with it. Thank you so much.

After getting back home, she takes off her clothes exposing her porcelain skin. Stepping into the shower, she turns on the faucet and fresh hot water cascades down her body.

Strands of hair stick on her back as she gently caresses her curls.

She places her hands against the tiled wall as her head hangs low.

Flashbacks hit her mind.

"You went ahead and made fun of something that I've been struggling with for years!"

"How could you do that to me!?"

Juniper shuts her eyes tightly as streams of water drip down from her face.