🚧MARINE MAGFARLEN 1🚧

"We make assumptions about people based on their size. We decide what they're worth.
Is my value based only on your perception? Or is your opinion of me, Not my responsibility?"- Billie Eilish
_______________________________
*school bell goes off*

Hoards of students scatter in one direction hurriedly to get to their class on time.

But Juniper, Holding a coffee paper cup in her right hand, saunters down to her classroom. Compared to the others, she seems quite relaxed and unbothered. Too engrossed in her exagerrated sense of self worth, she looks below her nose at the panicked students.

She's the oldest among her peers. Crazy for a 20 year old girl still in grade school. For someone with such an ego, she's quite dumb, academically, I mean. She's been failing her classes constantly, repeating the same grade 3 times!

Juniper is one to make jokes. Most, Snarky. She isn't necessarily a class clown but she throws in jokes whenever she can.

Rolling her eyes, Juniper sighs dreamily. Everything is going great in her life. Her step mom just got into an accident whilst driving. How is that great you may ask? Her step mom will have to spend at least 2 days bedridden in the hospital. That will give the red head the chance to breathe freely without the thought of going back home to an old hag.

To Juniper, it's unfortunate that her step moms injuries weren't severe enough to kill her. Cheers to more days with her around. Note the sarcasm.

Apart from that, she's excited for this afternoon. The Performing Arts club members are expected to have on their best attires, which will determine the roles they will be given for their next play. The upcoming performance is prime because the guest of honours that will be spectating it will choose a few impressive acts, who would get to play in the Grand Theatre of Sheffield.

This would open many doors of opportunities to her.

She makes a turn, opens the door and stops in her tracks, slowly closing the door behind her, grabbing everyones attention.

"Miss williams, this is the 500th time you're walking in late for my classes.. You also came in without knocking. I might have to unfortunately send you to the principals office". Miss Evans, English teacher, scolds.

At this point, she doesn't even care anymore, but yet pretends like she does.

"I'm so sorry. I swear this is the last time I'll walk in late. Please don't send me to the principals office. This is so important to me. Pretty pleaseee," Juniper pretendedly whines.

Having given in, Mrs Evans sighs and gives a flippant hand wave. Juniper inwardly grins, like a Cheshire cat, pleased with her dramatics and heads over to her desk.

†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†**†*
*3 classes later*

Wearing a French mini floral dress, ginger hair pulled in a low bun with a few strands sticking out, Juniper heads out of the changing room all dressed up with her entourage of friends caught up in a conversation.

"-Oh, she definitely has to work out. She looked like a fat cow on her wedding".

They all chuckle, making their entry into the theatre room. Burgundy colored seats line the massive auditorium. Red curtains are pulled together on the stage concealing the back stage.

Majority of her friends disperse in different directions leaving her with Jessica.

"Can I just take the time to appreciate this outfit you have on," Jessica compliments whilst lightly pinching Junipers mini dress. "it's top notch!".