Female takemichi - broken angel 2 (book)

Start from the beginning

Sensi " first announcement welcome back Takemichic it great to have you back"

Takemichi " it great to be back sir I have missed being in class so much"

Everyone " Takemichic" Takemichic soon sat down and everyone was still looking at her shocked the Toman members were looking at her shocked.

Sensi " we where supposed to have some new students today but they will be coming later on today or tomorrow"

After class

Takemichi " ummm" Takemichic had walked out of the girl bathroom after fixing her hair, she soon ran into people she didn't want to see at all.

Chifuyu " hey Takemichic"

Takemichi " ....." Takemichic soon walked pass the guys and right away they were following her she was not giving them the time of day.

Hakki " wait Takemichic please stop and talking with us"

Takemichi " fine you have three minutes"

Chifuyu " so how are you doing are you feeling...."

Takemichi " you are wasting your minutes speaking faster or don't speak at all'

Hakki " why haven't you been that school we know we said we didn't want to see you but we didn't mean leave"

Takemichi " I don't have time for this okay I have things and pekoe to talk too okay goodbye ...." Takemichic soon walked away but tears were filing her eyes, she was soon crying in a corner when someone tap her shoulder she soon looked up and saw, hina.

Hina " hey Takemichic I missed you" Takemichic soon got up and hugged hina soon the two girls talked and Takemichi told hina she had meet her fathers, and the rest of her family during the time she was gone. Toman underlings were coming up to have some words with Takemichic but she was not speaking to them, she soon was happy when the school day ended.

Takemichi " ........"

????? " wait Takemichic can we talk please" Takemichic soon turn around and saw it was Chifuyu and she soon turned back around.

Takemichi " nope I sorry but I have to get home my grandmother is waiting for me"

Chifuyu " then let me walk you home later on please I need to talk to you no we ...everyone needs to talk with you"

Takemichi " what the beat down I had gotten was not good enough .. sorry Chifuyu but I don't have the time right now" Takemichic soon started walking away when Chifuyu grabbed her hand.

Chifuyu " please don't leave we are suppose to be team remember"

????? " take you dirty hands off of her you punk" chifuyu soon let Takemichci go while the two man holding guns walked over to the poor boy.

Takemichci " it okay he is a classmate of mine"

Chifuyu " take-Chan who are they"

Takemichci " they are family friends"

Random man " it none of your business kid of who I'm leave Takemichci alone"

Chifuyu " come on Takemichci who are they please come with me"

Takemichci " please chifuyu go home before it worst" Takemichci soon walked over to the limo and got in quickly why the guys kept chifuyu away from her. Once she got in they soon got in as well chifuyu soon followed the car half away trying to find out why takemichci was with them.

Hey everyone I'm feeling like making this into a book so please help me chose a cover