Chapter 52: Come Home Please

Start from the beginning

TAAUpdates: insiders say that Trent and Shaima are no longer with eachother. There are photos going around that have Trent cheating on his fiancé. Do you guys think this is false? Or is it true that Trent is a cheater? I guess we will find out.

Likes :1.2 mil

——

Masonmount10: finally got her out of the house☺️😅Tagged: ShaimaLike:3

Tagged: Shaima
Like:3.3 mil
Comments:

Declanrice: finally
Perrieedwards: what a happy face☺️
Alexoxchamberlain: she probably stank up her room hey😉
^shaima: Alex I will shove my sock in your face personally
^declanrice: there's that sarcastic Shaima we all know and love.

——-

Shaimas POV:

Mason and I started watching a movie now and I wasn't really paying attention to the movie at this point. I've been getting constant messages from either Perrie, my mom and especially Trent. He hasn't stopped since I left a couple of days ago. I can't look at him. I can't even talk to him. I need the break. It's hard to look at him the same. If I go back what's stopping him from doing this again? That's why I'm so afraid. I don't want to go through this again.

Suddenly the doorbell rung and mase and I looked confused. I got up from my seat and made my way to open it to see Trent on the other side. By his red eyes, I can tell he's been crying.

"Hi," he says softly.

"Why are you here Trent?" I question him.

"I just needed to see you. I've been going crazy, I just needed to know that you're okay."

"Well I'm not okay, and you've seen my face. So it's time for you to go." I try to close the door but he stops me right away.

"Can we just please talk? Please Shaima." He begged

"You have 5 minutes" I let him in and he placed down his keys on the small table in the hall. "What do you want?"

"Please come home, Shaima I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry, I really thought I was doing what was best and I didn't think about the consequences that would happen. We have a family to plan, our little girl will be here in 3 months. I don't want her to grow up in a broken home."

"Trent I need time to think. What you did wasn't okay. You broke me. I haven't been able to do anything for the last 3 days. Mason had to drag me out the house today. I shouldn't be going through something like this. You promised me you would never do anything like this to hurt me. But you broke that promise Trent."

"I know, I know and I'm so sorry Shaima. I love you, I love you so much and I screwed up something so good. But I promise I'll do better. I'll be the best father, the best husband anyone can ask for."

I sigh and look down at my hand. Specifically my ring finger. "Trent.."

"Where does this leave us?" I look up and a tear falls down his soft face.

"I don't know, I don't know but again I just need some time. Please that's all I ask." He walks up to me and places his hands on my face.

"I'll wait, but please don't ignore my texts anymore. I'll try not to spam you but please just answer sometimes." He asks

"Okay, I will." I reassured him. He smiles softly and places a kiss on my forehead. He backs up and heads towards the door.

Before leaving he turns around and says " I love you."

"I know, I love you too" he smiles and heads out. I lock the door behind him and head back to the living room where Mason sat.

"That was interesting" he laughs.

"I hate my life." I plop on the couch next to him and he laughs.

"You'll be okay, I'll make sure of it." He places his arm around me and pulls me closer.

"Don't make promises you can't keep mount."

"I never break my promises" he smiles and placed a kiss on my temple. "Do you want to go for dinner tonight?"

"Can we just order in please, I don't want to leave."

"No, Declan is treating us to Nandos. We can not say no to free food."

"Ugh fine can I at least take a nap first?" I ask

"Ya that's fine" he laughs and I snuggle into his side a little more and let my body finally calm into a nice sleep.

——-

Declanrice: so damn rude Tagged: ShaimaLikes:2

Tagged: Shaima
Likes:2.2 mil
Comments
Shaima: you love me
^declanrice: more like forced love
^shaima: false accusations
^declanrice: you can't prove that
^shaima:..........
^masonmount10: he got you there love
^shaima: I feel bullied
^declanrice: nah it's just the truth
——-