Previously on 2055

Sunny POV
The next day

I had just woke up Niggas was tired asl from yesterday chasing Kai around the house like it was a fucking play ground Bad ass kid bro.

But anyway today I get to pick a new color for my braces ima get dark blue and black. That's fye.

When I walked into Kai room he just sitting there eating a apples like a goofy. Waddop kaikai he just looked at me and smiled.

I then ran his bath and put him in it I went to get his outfit today we're gonna wear some dunk low grey fogs  with a grey Nike seat suit.

I think I wanna do his hair like mines have it out but his hair mad long ima just redo his twist. Cause you know he gotta look like that nigga.

Once I got done I put on his lotion and ect and carried him downstairs to the hair room so I could do it. I took them out and redid them it took  3 hours.

By the time I was done it was now noon. I ran upstairs  to get his backpack. And headed back down.

Damn i almost forgot about honor dumb ass.
Lemme go call her right quick.

  When I called it rang then went straight to voicemail. And she ain't come home last night fuck she got going on.

                               Wifey💙💕

Honnor where to you at Cuh.?
Delivered.

                                                       Who tf you is blood.
                                                        Read. 12:07

Mane who tf this is and where tf honnor
Read 12:10

I just sat there thinking like what the fuck she got going on bro let that just be her brother or some because nobody got time for that.

Nobody got time for that bro if I was the old sunny I wouldn't raised hell but ima just wait till she get home.

Me and Kai then headed out the door I put him in his car seat and drove off today I was going to go pick up  my little sister she not really my little sister.

But that's just what I call her. I pulled up to her school and all the kids was out they look like they bad influences imagine.

They was rolling blunts this school look bout ghetto asl 😭

I then honked and she walked over.

"Waddop Crip" she said

I just looked at her now what if I snatched these box braids out her head would I be wrong .

"Girl gtfo" I said laughing while pushing her.

"Wazzam" sunny a boy and his friend said I then looked at them and sapped them up. I be seeing them around the way sometimes.

"Waddop" I replied

"Wait is my bestie in the car "?she asked 

" Yessir"I replied

"Where's honor at " she asked

"Somewhere being weird asl" I said shaking my head

"What she do she don't never do nothing" Asia asked me

"Cause some nigga was replying back to me Earlier" I said

"Uhhhh what nigga she cheating on you .?" Asia asked

"Mann idk hopefully she not" I said back

"Hopefully bro because if she is I can beat her ass" Asia replied

"Girl 😂 your done but les go to my brother house real quick alright then we gone go to the mall and you don't need to be worrying about fighting worry about them grades and that ghetto ass school of yours also basketball" I told Asi

"She just looked at me and laughed I see you been watching tiktok lately"  she said back

"That's the intl thing you got outta what i said.? " I asked her.

" she replied Yup"

~

When we pulled up to My brother house we got out by then kai was knocked out again. I looked at my phone and saw LA had called me I'll call him back later.

We walked in and everybody said wassup.
I then went to the back to lay kai down. And I told the guys what happened they was in disbelief. After that we then headed to the mall.

"Asia what you what outta here" I asked

"Lemme get them new Jordan's I'll pay just get them for me so I can go to the bathroom real quick" Asia told me

" Girl by ima pay for it"and I did just that I then headed to channel  to get honnor something. I got her 6 purses and some shoes.

I also got her some Jordan's so we all can math. And I started going Christmas shopping  I got her hella shit.

Ima get some roses order and edible arrangements.

She gone love that and ima get her a trackhawk to because she deserved it.

Wow Asia said from the side of me.

"You heard me"I asked

"Boi yes you gone get her all that what if she's cheating on you." Asia said

Pt2 coming when I mark another chapter it will be omniscient