Previously on 2055

Omniscient
10AM

Sunny was up with Kai and they were just chillin but sunny was having flashbacks on the couch kai had an appointment at noon. So sunny took that as his time to just  hang with Kai because he knew he was gonna have to go back.

Sunny then walked upstairs and went into his closet he grabbed a sprite and did what he did.

Flashback
Day before the incident ~

"Sunny you gotta stop doing lean bro"yakuri said

"Man whatever sunny"replied

"You gone kill yourself" Yakuri said

"If I do why would anyone care" sunny replied

I would care yk ya moms would be heart broken losing another kid" Yakuri  said trying to talk some sense into sunny.

"Alright bro ima stop" sunny replied

Promise yakuri replied

Promise sunny said then they locked hands and hugged.

Flashback over
Present time~

Sunny now has tears coming down his face in his mind he felt like he broke a promise. Kai was just looking at sunny with his head tilted he then crawled over to sunny and hugged him.

Sunny just looked at him and gave him a small smile. Sunny was hurting deep down Inside but he wasn't going to tell anyone.

By now it was time for Kai doctors appointment he grabbed the diaper bag and kai and his cup he took a sip and walked towards the car.

He put Kai in and out the stuff in the back and headed out he told security they could have a day off but some of his security wasn't taking any chance and just drive behind him.

Fast forward~
After the appointment

Kai and sunny were on there way to Tommy's wing shop. Sunny was boutta grab him and honor something. Sunny walked in and order there food.

Sunny while he was in ther everyone was looking at him girls were staring at him like he was a whole meal or some diamonds

I know it's shorts