previously on 2055

Brazil d'ari Royal POV
Weeks later

I had just hot off my night shift I felt drained I just lost my son.

Ian even get to say good bye. Over these past few weeks I've noticed a change in sunny and Kai and yakuri.

Sunny had been more sad not speaking Kai just not hanging with sunny and only being sprung yakuri.

I've notice sunny coming home with bruises but ima get down to that.

Ik ive been outta game for a minute but ima see what's word onna streets.

Kilo house~

When I knocked on the door I was pulled thru by my shirt and guns pointed at me.

"Mane lemme go" was what I said

What you doin hear Brazil I need info.

"What type kilo said "

On my son who killed him who was involved.

One of kilo ppl nodded his head towards upstairs.

I just followed him up once i got up there he took me into a room we sat down.

Shiid Brazil word on a streets is yo son got jumped by one of (top killa) ppl on the way home.

And one of the dudes go by tk but ion k so if that's related to top killa.

But  somebody already wanted na'shawn head  who ion know. Just somebody been plotting before you son was jumped.

Yo son wasn't gang  involved so ion know where that hit even came from but whatever happens in the dark gone come to light you gotta snake in yo corner Brazil you gotta figure out who

Was what deedee told me.

I just nodded ight appreciate you fr.

Np is what he said.

Otw to pick up Kai~

Once I got to his school  I waited for him to come out.

Wsp son

Wazzam mom was what he said.

You good need anything

Nah I'm coo.

While we were walking back into the house I couldn't help but notice  his shoes and clothes it hurt to see him like that and I can't really get him new things at the moment.

I just started working as a nurse of was  hard to get the job cause of my record.

But I finally got a  chance once I skew enough money I'm going to get us a house a new car new clothes.

" Boyyysss I yelled"

They all came downstairs 

Yes "

What would y'all like to eat I can make something.

Do we have anything to cook with sunny asked me.

I told him I can go get some grocery's I have 30 dollars.

They all nodded.

Alrighty brb.

Ma you sure you don't need help ? Yakuri said they all agreed

Nah I'm good just locked the door

What if something happens. Sunny said

I'm good sunny just go back and lay down. Since I noticed that's what he's been doing lately.

He just nodded.

At Walmart~

As I was shopping i couldn't notice but a boy looking at me he looked familiar.

He looked like he wanted to say something.

Dontae jr (ak)

I saw big Brazil while i was  with my brother.  I wanted to say something but it was like my mouth was stuck.

I finally walked over to her

Hello ms Brazil she just turned and looked at me.

Hi who are you? She asked

It felt like there was a lump on my throat.

I- I. I'm uhhh

"How can I help you ak" she said

I hope nobody is watching I can get killed for just taking to her that's how important she  is.

How you know my name i asked ?

She just chuckled "I know a lot about  you lol."

I just wanted to say sorry about na'shawn

I noticed she tensed up

And I'm sorry for bullying sunny to.

She just looked at  me the look in her eye was one of those of I could kill you rn I would.

She just stared at me  and said "lemme find out you know some about  my son death ima find you and hurt everybody  you love dontae  understand."

I just froze and nodded

She then said "why you bully  sunny  to impress your friends you know he don't mess with nobody I should have you jumped hmm"

What you think Dontae? She said

I just shook my head and said it won't happen again im sorry.

I hope so she said then walked off.

I needa pray.