Previously on 2055

Dontae jr (ak)
His POV

After I got home I was telling my brother what happened today  yk.

"And I lowkey want revenge  cause why he felt he was like dat today  lol."

As we was talking he was just sitting there staring at me and I was like

"what" He then asked me what ole boy name was but u lowkey forgot.

I told him I think it's like sun shine  and he was like you mean sunny. And I was yeah that's bro name.

He then just looked  at me and shook his head I was like what.

" yk that's ole boy little brother right"

I was who he then said  kuri and I was like you dead ass gang and he was yep his  mom is  BIG BRAZIL  she rep rollin 60s I was like you a lie

  he was like na.

Rs Ian never really look at dude face. But that's crazy tho.

But oh well what can happen. He just looked at me and shook his head but something was telling me it was more to it cause my brother don't never act like that.

Sunny💙
His POV

Later that night

Shawn wanted to go to the store as we were walking something felt off I just couldn't tell what it was.

I guess Shawn noticed cause he stopped and just looked at me and was like you good shortie.

and I nodded he then started telling  me about all the drama he had during his basketball game.

he was  really good at basketball and played really well and was known for that.

we then stopped at this park and was running around  and joking.

he made me forget about everything once we were  heading to the store again that same feeling hit me right in my chest.

he stopped laughing and was like you good shortie and I just shook my head.

He then stopped walking and looked at me and was like  what really happened that night sunny.

And I just paused and he was looking straight ahead.

I was like I got jumped by this boy and his fiends cause this girl set me up.

And he was like what boy and I told him tk he then froze as if he saw a ghost and he was like was the girl Nyla and I just nodded  he just  shook his head and was like.

We gotta head back home sunny now  and his whole mood changed.

he just started walking faster as we were Headed back home once we hit that corner.

Nothing but shots rang out  and it sounded like  a war zone he fell to grown that's when I felt billets hit me in different places.

Then a car sped off I looked over at my brother he was looking at me  you could tell the look on his face he knew it would be the last time he saw me. He then said

"Damn It's ight shortie I guess it was my time. Ima always be here with you no matter what. It's forever love lil bro but you gotta make it out for me Aii Ian watch over you  I wish you  would have told me sooner why  you ain't tell me sunny that's why you been so down. You know  that shit hurt what you told me. I should've said some thing sooner. But you  and yakuri make me proud don't let my name be forgotten. And make mom proud to tell her I love her I love all of y'all tell pops I said I love him to.  But sunny we locked in forever don't forget that and stay on the right track I love you."

And that's when we did our little hand shake. And that's when he stopped  responding.

Everybody started running  towards us.

Never did I think I would loose my big bro somebody I looked up to damn. Yuh can go laughing with somebody to never talking nor seeing them again

Long live BIG NA'SHAWN💙🕊

Who y'all think did it ?