Previously on 2055

Omniscient
Winter time

                Previously on 2055💙

As sunny was taken to the hospital  they told him they were gonna call his parents.

but sunny told them not to they later released him.

He knew it was gonna be a hospital bill sunny and he doesn't have much.

On his way home he kept his head down.

when he finally made it back to his house. The lights were off which meant the light bill wasn't paid sunny has  2 older brothers.

When sunny finally reached the door  all the sad memories came rushing back. 

When sunny walked inside there his mom was sitting on the coach with his other brother kuri

They brother they all looked and asked him were he was and what happened sunny said he was fine.

He then headed up stairs his brother came up stairs and asked him what's wrong  and looked at his scars.

sunny then told  yakuri what happened it made yakuri mad to see that happen to his little brother.

Yakuri  had just turned 17 a week ago  yakuri is known around different hoods and states. Him and Ay'jour are twins

many people have respect for him different gangs the neighborhood everything you could imagine.

The lights then came back on  Ay'jour had finally came out his room he was sleep whole time.

and so was Kai sunnys other brother they then walked into sunny room and his faces turned from a smile to a  unreadable face expression.

He then asked sunny what happened they told him ay'jour  had the same respect yakuri had.

Na'shawn is only 15  he is known for his heart and always making sure ppl are str8.

And his jokes and laughter you hardly ever see him mad or fighting cause that was something he didn't do.

He had a different dad from them his dad is around tho.

That's when Shawn walked out the room And  sunny told him to chill it's ok.

but Shawn was to mad to listen. That's when there mom came out and asked what happened to sunny.

But sunny just shook his head and told her she was fine and the boys told her to go to sleep cause she had an early shifted in the morning.

She then hugged the boys   And told them good night and that she loved them and walked into her room.

( y'all will learn a little more about the mom to she really like that 💁🏽‍♂️ and Shawn is na'shawn nickname if you ain't know

The next day

The boys headed to school they don't have a lot of money but they have a couple nice things.

Sunny didn't really want to go to school because  he knew they were gonna make fun of him they all don't go to the same school..

At school~

Sunny was in class when  all the kids started laughing at there phones whole time it was the video of sunnyGetting jumped.

He just put his head down .

At lunch time when he was  heading to the table cause he didn't have school money one of Tk homies came over and started stepping all over his shoes

he had finally got and he knew he wasn't going to get another pair for a while.

Sunny just started punching and punching which lead to student recoding .

sunny  but sadly sunny did win that fight just by a little bit.

And then the teachers started breaking it up.

Sunny and tk homie known as ak were both suspend.

Ak then told sunny I got something for you And  walked off.

Sunny looked down at his shoes. They were all dirty and creased. 

Little did anyone know that made sunny even more sadder then he was.

Sunny didn't know if he had anymore light in him anymore. He was slowly loosing it.

When sunny got  home he just went straight to sleep.

Little did he know somebody was already  plotting?