previously on 2055

Omniscient
December

Antonio  Robinson karter
His POV

As I was talking I saw sunny walk in I just stared at him.

"Ayoo sunny lemme holler at chu right quick i said to him.

Sunny just stood there looking at me scared. He was about to walk out before ak called his name.

He then turned around.

What sunny replied to me.

I'm sorry bout what happened to na'Shawn that  messed up shortie.

And we all nodded in agreement.

He was a real one sunny I promise Ian have nun to do wit it lol.

Sunny
His POV

"Why you say lol nigga" something funny bruh

"Nah bruh it ain't even like that" don't trip.

You sound dumb  stop talking  to me you a goofy.

"Ima let chu slide this time but next time it's gone be a problem. And Ian do nothing to ur bother".

Dontae king jr (ak)

I felt bad for sunny cause tk was tryna be funny on the dl

(Also means down low if y'all ain't
know)

It was sad cause that boy. Was hood loved all across the coast. And if he did have something to do wit it that's lame.

But I prolly already know cause the ppl he hang around. Been hypin his head up lately.

My brother used to be coo wit his brother now they done Fell off cause ak brother wanted to start being shady.

But I still hang around bro tho.

I used to hang with sunny brother but me and his stopped talking once his tournaments came but we ain't have no beef tho.

He still checked on me Ian know that was his brother cause he stay lowkey.

Even k wit me and sunny fault Ian got no problem wit bro.

My brother talked to me and told me about how he really ain't got it like that. And his brother always tryna make sure they got food to eat or hot water or clothes.

He told me yakuri was saving lots of money to get him stuff for sunny birthday and to move outta the hood.

I asked him why sunny wear the snow stuff most of time and he told me. U started to feel bad cause he always getting bullied.

But I make it no better I heard he tried to kill him self before.

But I know if tk did have something to do with it that's automatically a tag on his head .

But the ppl that be in our circle a lul sneaky. I Peep a lot I heard they might have a new big homie.

Sum like that.

What y'all think

Ak?

Tk?

Sunny?

Kai?