Previously on 2055

Sunny dayday dee key toni tae y'all are all team captions were splitting up pick 7 ppl the rest of you go to this court.

They all picked now it was time to play

Sunny went Against dayday sunny made a 3 and was now on defense. He stole the ball and went up to dunk and made it. They were winning dayday was also a good player he was the boy sunny day at the park.

Sunny was making all his shots and lays up he also had outstanding defense. Everybody else was done with there games there were now watching.

Sunny was coming up the court he got another 3 in someone's face. He stole the ball and mad an assist.

Everybody was going crazy. After that game they did other stuff.

Sunny was really good the coaches had there eye on him.

She thank everybody for coming everyone did amazing.

Sunny then got his stuff and headed out kuri hyper him up cause of how good  he did. He was proud of his little bro.

Later that night

Sunny mom was happy for him but Kai just watched him deep down inside kai was proud of sunny but he let his pride get in the way.

So he just nodded at him and walked off Brazil headed to work so did yakuri. Kai left out to go to his friends house and sunny just went  on a run.

Sunny was running when he ran by a house there was multiple niggas out there. Sunny just kept running that's when LA came outside.

"Yooo  sunny lemme holla at chu right quick" LA said

Sunny just shook his read and turned back  around.

"Ayy you hear him talking to you right" a man said

He was now in front of sunny he was tall a brownskin he had blue eyes ways and a hat on.

Sunny was just staring at him which caused the boy to snap in sunnys face.

You listenin go talk to him he told sunny.

Sunny just shook his head walked towards LA. He looked down at sunny and said common.

Sunny then walked in and followed behind LA they walked into a room the place looked like a small trap house.

They sat down LA lit a blunt.

LA POV

"Wazzam sunny what you been up to " I asked Hol

Nothing. Sunny replied

I heard you good at basketball you really like it I asked him.

Yea I do he replied

Ohh ok you gotta phone sunny I asked

Nope not enough money you know. He said

I just looked at him I could tell it was hard for him to keep eye contact he just playing with  his  hands.