Previously on 2055

Omniscient
Dec

Previously on 2055

Yakuri Was in a deep sleep when he ppl started blowing up his phone and banging on his door.

When yakuri got up and answered his phone is was draco otp yelling  "yo brothers was just shot"

Yakuri ran outside and was stopped by bystanders telling him what happened.

when yakuri ran down the street he saw  his brother with a white sheet over his body and  sunny on a stretcher, yakuri  was stopped by police officers.

And was told to stay back.

But he walked over to the white sheet and took it off and saw Shawn with multiple gun Wounds.

Yakuri felt like the world was getting smaller and immediately started crying that broke him seeing his brothers like that.

Thats when draco and neighbors just held him as he cried.

At the hospital~

Yakuri Brazil lani Kai dae dae and Ay'jour.  also omar na'shawns dad and demarion sunny Kai and Yakuri's dad .

Lani is there cousin she's 14

were all at the hospital waiting to see what they were gonna say about sunny.

They nurse came out and told them sunny made it just got out of surgery and they can go see if and he was lucky to be alive.

They all walked into sunnys room sunny was just looking straight ahead.

that's when sunny spoke up he said he loved y'all and make him proud and sunny just looked at them.

Yakuri gave him a hug so did Brazil and everybody else expect Kai he just mugged sunny lowkey.

Thats when sunny spoke yo and said he was sorry.

And they told him it's not his fault. But Kai just mumbled something.

The funeral

The whole hood was out even gangs from the other hood were out.

You could see Brazil hide the pain she was feeling and Omar court see right thru her.

Sunny was no longer sunny yakuri just became numb to it seeing his brother dead and the fear in his eyes.

You could see the hurt in kai's eyes draco everybody but after that night kai grew a hate for sunny.

The next day~

Yakuri had already went out with his crew to figure out what happened and who shot at them.

Sunny woke up when he went to take a shower there no warm water left.

he walked to kai's room he went in and there sat Kai staring at the wall.

sunny then called out kai's name only for him to get a mug in return sunny then told home there was no more warm water.

Kai said "so take a cold shower nigga now gtf out my room."

but sunny didn't know why he was acting like that so he spoke up.

-
And asked why he sounds like that only for Kai to stand up and tower over sunny.

Kai was about 6'9 and sunny was a good 5'6 at the time.

Kai'ori saint Johnson
His POV

"Nigga why are you questioning me"

And why you still in my room goofy ass lul boy he just stood there looking at me "problem sunny. ?"

"Why you being me to me-sunny"

"I'm not get out you scary yk how you let niggas punk you like thats crazy."

they should've took you instead of him I just chuckled and pushed him out my room "and remember sunny ion claim you bitch leave me alone."

Sunny POV
His POV

I don't even know what to say that shit hurt.

I just walked off ion wanna go to school anymore but I know my momma gone yell at me.

As I was walking to school I felt like I was being watched.

when I got there ppl were saying sorry for your loss and just staring at me.

I saw tk just staring at me during class him and his other friend I don't know his name tho.

When I was walking to lunch this girl came up to me and said why you always wear the same stuff you don't got no other clothes and laughed at me I just walked away.

When I walked into the bathroom there was ak tk and 4 other boys I just stood there and tk just looked at me.

What y'all think gone happen?