A Gift. NSFW ALPHABET

This is a parting gift of sorts for all you readers out there

NSFW Headcanons for Shao Kahn and Lucia 

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Shao Kahn usually leaves his seed to claim her body, as if a marking, Only cleaning her off after they’ve made love.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

The Favorite part of Shao Kahn’s body is his entire body, Mans got an ego bigger than outworld. The Favorite body part of Lucias is her lips, He finds it rather hot how they can kill, and go up in flames.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I’m a disgusting person)

Shao Kahn loves to cum deep within Lucia, Either in her or her mouth, the emperor’s seed will not be wasted.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Shao khan would never admit it to Lucia as to not seem weak, But there are three secrets. 1  He loves when Lucia pins him down and just takes him, however, or whenever she wants.  2 Throne sex, 3 When Lucia acts bratty, or when she pretends to be some innocent minx...

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

Shao Kahn has probably had 200 concubines to choose from, so of course, he has a lot of experience, the only are I which Shao khan is lacking is making love. Good thing Lucia is a quick learner.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Shao Kahn’s first fav position is missionary but with Lucia’s hands tied and her legs over his shoulder, mainly for seeing his cock make a bump in her stomach. His second favorite position On the stomach, where Lucias lays on her belly and he takes her from behind.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Shao khan is never humorous during sex, But once Shao Kahn made Lucia blackout and when she awoke she rather aggressively threw herself on the floor, making Shao khan laugh uncontrollably *not funny* Lucia grumbles.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Zero hair on Shao Kahn, mainly just very warm leathery scaly skin.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…) 

Shao Kahn is occasionally awkward, But he takes his time, what he never expected was for Lucia to reciprocate, Lucia showing her love and appreciation to him. He’s more gentle and focuses on how many times he can make you reach that high.