Ch. 12 Grimoirs & Geisha's

Warnings: Bad Laungauge

Lucia stayed in her room for hours, night had set and lucias mind was in such a dark state.

She wanted to read the book she did, but her mind was all over the place. Lucia didn't want to go into this situation without a clear head. So she decided to go talk to someone she to the least could consider as a friend.

Which is why she stood outside Mileenas door, the light still shone through the cracks of the closed door meaning she was still up.

Lucia knocked twice and just then Mileena swung the door open. "Oh Lucia?"

Lucia tapped her foot and scratched her neck "sorry for bothering you so late." Lucia hummed "may I..may I come in?" A glimmer of happiness beamed through Mileenas eyes and practically yanked lucias hand throwing her in the room.

Lucia took a minute to look around the room, it was quite beautiful. Of course shao kahn would want the best of the best for his favorite daughter.

 Of course shao kahn would want the best of the best for his favorite daughter

Lucia walked over and sat in a chair next to Mileenas mirror.

Lucia sat right down on the floor criss cross with a vanity mirror right in front of her

Mileena side eyed Lucia and noticed the sad expression on her face.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Lucia kinda shook her head "not really, I was actually hoping you could distract me for a little while." Lucia noticed that Mileena was trying to do her hair.

"Father told me that tomorrow we will be celebrating a moon festival, and I'm trying to do my damned hair!" Lucia laughed aloud then spoke.

"What? It's not like Sindel never taught you to do your own hair." Lucia laughed but she noticed Mileena wasn't laughing and was instead looking at her feet embarrassed.

"She only ever really taught kitana how to do these things. I was raised by my father mainly." Lucia cocked a brow then sat on the stool behind Mileena.

Through the mirror Mileena looked shocked "wh-what- are you doing?" Mileena said silently.

"My mother was never around me when I was a kid. My father tried his best to teach me how to do 'girly things' but I suppose it was hard to learn seeing as I wanted to be a warrior more than I did a geisha." Mileena nodded in understanding.

"What happened to your mother?"

Lucia reached her hand out and Mileena put her brush in lucias hand "she had abandon me in my father's care, and then father had her killed for betraying family, I was fortunate I never got to meet my mother, she seemed like a huge cunt." Mileena laughed out loud at lucias laungauge making Lucia smile.

Lucia gripped a piece of mileena hair and started to brush, then grabbed Mileenas Comb and started to piece out hair segments.

"Thanks for saving me earlier today, I really appreciate it." Lucia only hummed "it's the least I can do." They sat in silence for a while before Mileena blurted out.