Ch. 24 Empress of his Heart

1 Month later.

Lucia almost felt like hyperventilating.

She stood upon the platform staring down at her dress "Mileena I'm scared..."

Mileena and Tanya both looked over at Lucia. Lucia had gotten to know her 'step daughters' girlfriend, and Lucia liked Tanya she was perfect for Mileena.

A week previous from today Lucia had asked shao kahn to normalize a courtship between men and men, woman and woman, for mileenas sake to make Tanya her wife.

Lucia's and Shao Kahn's relationship had reached many lengths, Lucia made it one hundred percent clear that she was not courting shao kahn for the title of empress, she was courting shao kahn because of how much she adored him, how much she loves him.

And shao kahn more than appreciated this, shao kahn also changed a lot throughout the past few weeks shao kahn had been attached to Lucia by the hip. Wherever Lucia would go it would seem shao kahn would follow. Lucia would just playfully growl at him if he attempted to follow her in rather inappropriate areas.

Lucia refused to sit anywhere near the throne, she found herself unfit to be at the side of the kahn. Instead, she opted to sit with everyone else, on the floor and eat with everyone else as well.

Shao kahn seemed to be over the moon but he hid it wonderfully, the only people who could notice was Mileena.

Occasionally when Lucia wanted to read she would walk over to the kahn and sit on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder and he would hold her waist and listen to Lucia whisper the words of the book.

During the afternoon of a rather boring day, Lucia and shao kahn would publically kombat each other and it would usually end in either a tie or shao kahn picking Lucia up throwing her over his shoulder, and running off with her somewhere. Making Lucia laugh loudly.

And at night it either ends up in making Passionate love or cuddling into each other lost in each other's love.

They more than made up for lost time. Oddly shao kahn and Daimos got along far better than Lucia ever expected.

Now here Lucia was on a platform standing in front of a mirror looking down at her dress.

"You look beautiful." Tanya and Mileena said all at once.

"Ah I know it's just, geez I've only ever dreamed of this day, are you sure about this?" Mileena had touched up Lucia's light makeup and Tanya's skimming through Lucia's jewelry trying to find something to match her style

"Y'know I still can't believe how much I missed, thee shao kahn fell in love, Sindel waged war, skarlet mysteriously died-" Tanya was cut off by mileenas laughing.

"What is it?" Tanya asks walking over and teasingly grabbing Mileenas hips.

"Nothing." Mileena giggled.