Ch. 25 The End

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" Lucia says with a fiesty tone.

Shes currently looking into the mirror fastening her necklace.

Shao kahn grabs her hips and strokes them with an adventurous gaze Lucia closes her eyes and grips the edge of the dresser, she feels shao kahn's gaze at her reflection.

"We have enough time..." Lucia feels shao kahns hand roam her butt before traveling up her corset fitted waist and grabbed her breast.

Shao kahn smirks and kisses the side of her head, shao kahn frees a hand from her breast qnd goes to remove his loin cloth when suddenly their wooden door is swung open.

"Mama! Pa!" Young Satatoru Kahn stumbles into his parents room.

Shao kahn huffs and turns around he walks over to his son and picks him up in his arms, young Vania ran into the room with a wooden sword in her tiny hand.

"What happened?" Shao kahn said nearly chuckling at the sight of his son running from Shao kahns technical grandchild, Vania.

Even at the age of 4 Vania proved to be just as vicious as her mother mileena. As for Satatoru he was 5 but he showed excellent strength and skill just like his mother Lucia, and father Shao Kahn, Satatoru also had the Kiss of Death Curse.

Lucia chuckled at shao kahn kissing her husbands cheek than kissing her sons cheek.

Shao kahns eyes followed Lucia, She produced him a son, an heir. And though mileena was originally the heir to the throne, Mileena backed out she wanted to settle down into the role of mother with her wife Tanya. Shao kahn was far too greatful for Lucia.

Lucia picked up her grandchild, Vania and swung her around in her arms "Look at you princess! Your dress is very pretty! Wheres your mom?" Lucia said to Vania.

Mileena and Tanya rushed in and Lucia gently handed Vania over to Tanya.

"Sorry, Vania you know better than to run with swords." Mileena pointed an accusational finger.

Vania pouted "Sorry mom." Tanya and Mileena only smiled.

Lucia chuckled and ruffled Vanias hair "sorry grams." Vania said to Lucia.

"Oh its alright little one."

Lucia turned to Satatoru and pinches his cheek "and what do you think your doing?" Satatoru hides in his fathers cape, shao kahn looked down at his son in his arms.

"We were sparring mama and she pulled out a sword!" Lucia and shao kahn chuckle, theu were only allowed to practice with kendo sticks for right now.

"Just be sure not to ruin your suit yeah?" Lucia said, Satatoru nodded.

"We'll wait in the throne room." Tanya said exiting with Vania and Mileena.

Shao kahn set down Satatoru and Lucia kneeled down to reach her sons height, she fixed his crazy split dyed hair and used a tissue to wipe a small patch of dirt off his check, making the boy cutely sneeze, Lucia did a once over of her sons haori "isn't Grandpa supposed to be watching you?"

Satatoru nodded "mhm mama, Gramps saw Geishas so he tried to talk to them. Vania and I snuck out." Lucia laughed and ran a hand through her hair, of course her father tried to flirt with the outworld geishas.

Lucia sighed for a while before cupping her sons cheek "Are you ready for your ceremony?" Lucia asked, Satatoru nodded "I can't wait to be Emperor just like father!"