Ch. 21 May We Reunite Again

The guard had been positively shitting his pants, shao kahn had wrecked his entire planning room. And the guard had stood by the door knees shaking as shao kahn stabbed the map.

"Go get the men, we will be pushing kitana now!"

The man trembled "bu-but they're, they just got bac-"

Shao kahn stomped over grabbed the man by his collar and lifted him im the air "did I ask you to tell me where they are? Or did I ask you to round up the men! We are leaving!"

Shao kahn threw the man out the door, the man got up and bolted down the hallway to alert the army.

Shao Kahn turned and growled, his fury unleashed, shao kahn was angrier than ever.
______________

Sindel had smirked gleefully, now was her chance, as shao kahns men would be round up, sindel would round up men of her own. She had sent a bird out not a while ago to tell her daughter that shao kahn's pushing on them.

Sindel had turned to her guards "Go remind my men that after shao kahn wins the battle, they are instructed to turn around and kill him, understood?" The guards nodded and ran out. Suddenly a knock at her door sounded, she opened the door and it revealed a man with a child.

The man had a grim look on his face before he got to his knees. Sindel looked down at him "what do you want peasant!?"

The man frowned "please, my wife, Commander Jiawoe-li, she cannot go back to battle, she's tired and worn out please, my empress I beg you!" Sindel laughed and kicked the man before he could kiss her feet.

"Jiawoe-li is a war pig and property of outworld...but...you asked so sweetly." Sindel grabbed him by his hair "but I dont associate myself with peasants!" Sindel grabbed a dagger and slid it across his throat, the child began backing away and before sindel could grab him, the little boy ran.

Sindel growled "Find General Huang-li, his daughter Commander Jiawoe-li, they need to die, with them Shao kahn will have an upper hand!"
______________

As everyone surrounded a table Raiden spoke "Has Sindel sent anything yet?" Liu kang shook his head. "Kitana, I mean no offense when I say this but are you certain we can trust Sindel?" Kitana nodded.

"I'm certain, my mother would never betray me." Kitana spoke, wether out of being confidence or gullible.

Kung lao turned his head and stared at the window which showed a dove tapping at the glass, everyone watched with anticipation as Kung lao untied the parchment from the doves leg "Lettet from sindel." Kung lao said. As he read it he cocked a brow. "It says, Lucia will no longer be a problem, she had been arrested for conspiracy to Sabotage the emperor. Shao kahn is leading an attack on Kitana Now, get your troops ready, I apologize in advance because I won't be able to make it."

Raiden and fujin nearly flipped over the table "Lucia has been imprisoned!? We must go save her!" Fujin shouted.

But kitana shook her head "Didn't you hear?"

Fujin shook his head "I failed lucia once, I wont fail her again!" Raiden suddenly came to a realization and grabbed his brother.

"Kitana is right Brother, We are protectors of earthrealm if shao kahn is plotting an attack it is him we must focus on." Raiden said holding his brother gently.

"But-!" Raiden shook his head "fine, but raid-Brother, please, after we defeat shao kahn please help lucia!" Raiden nodded feeling just as much guilt if not more than fujin.
____________

Mileena rushed through the halls, she had heard of Lucia's treason, and she wanted to discuss the matter further with her mother, but she couldnt be found. Mileena approached a guard.