Ch. 17 Akili's Heel

"Akili? AKILI!? Is it really you?" Lucia got up so quickly she almost flipped the table over.

Akili smiled that same old content smile "Luci, I've missed you!"

Lucia looked him up and down he was no longer that skinny boy that would seek protection behind Lucia, his body now was physically strong yet sleek, his shoulders became sturdy and not slumped. His height stayed relatively the same, only very slightly taller than Lucia. Akili's eyes had finally turned to the classic chaos look, black sclera and dull opaque red. His hairstyle changed but was still slightly the same other than the fact that too was red. And his skin also became the color of a chaos native, a light red to signify Royalty and Respect.

"You've certainly...grown since the last time I saw you."

Akili grinned softly "hopefully to your standards, my Love, and your beauty hasn't aged a day." His flirty words did little to suppress lucias raging memories.

She was conflicting with the man, Lucia was grateful to see him again but also hated the past with him that followed her "too what do I owe this reunion to?" Lucia joked.

Immediately Akili face dropped and anger rose to the top "The Chief- My father, informed me yesterday that you had a new husband....the emperor of outworld himself. Why? What does he have that I dont?" Lucia narrowed her eyes at him before remembering that time they went to chaosrealm and shao khan pretended to be her husband, Lucia sighed and face palmed herself.

"Look Akili...its not what you think..." all the sudden he grabbed Lucia then was pressed flat against him. Holding her tight yet softly.

"I'd give you everything, anything, I'll Konquer OrderRealm if I have to."

Lucia sighed "Akili Shao kahn has already promised to me OrderRealm-" The man growled.

"Then I'll just have to give you outworld, You know All of chaosrealm would help me keep you safe." Lucia shook her head.

"No Akili I'm happy here, go back to Chaosrealm and resume your duties."

Akili was about to argue when someone stepped into the throne room.

"Lucia I nee-" he turned to look at her and saw that someone was embracing her, immediately shao kahn was about to fight him "Who are you!?"

Akili moved Lucia before stomping right up to the kahn, shao kahn was everything opposite of Akili

"Your marrying my wife!"

Shao kahn looked behind him to Lucia then looked back at him "I'm the emperor of out world, speak in that tone again and I'll kill you with no remorse."

Due to Chaosrealmers insecurity of dominance Akili didnt back down "Try I dare you." Akili was reaching for his weapon and shao kahn was ready to beat him.

"Stop!" Lucia stomped and they did. "If either of you keep arguing like children I'll rip both of your tongue out, now let's talk about this." They stood back staring at you.

"I didn't know you had a husband, Lucia?" Shao kahn said angrily.

"I don't-" Lucia crossed her arms "he's my ex fiance, which I married because I was arranged..."

Akili looked at lucia "and you left not even a month of being together."

"That's because I don't want that, I don't want to be tied down with someone." I didn't love you, I never loved you, and you knew that...

"Than why has he come into my palace, Claiming I stole his wife!"

Akili turned to look at shao kahn "Because you did!"