Ch. 15 The Hand of Royalty

"Hello Shao..." shao kahn stared at Lucia with his mouth agape...she was utterly beautiful, blood dripping down into her corset and blood covering every inch of her pale skin, except for the designs they painted in.

The men noticed Lucia didn't bow to the emperor making them respect her even more.

Lucia earned looks of hunger from everyone in the room that was staring at her.

Especially staring at the crown atop her head "well y'know the cave of outworld rebels you sent me to kill?" Shao kahn nodded out of his drunkenly haze.

"They may or may not have made me their leader after I beheaded their previous one and cut off his limbs." Lucia watched as an old woman laid the head at the foot of the enperors throne.

"Oh and they gave me a lion!" Lucia seemed more happy about the lion than anything else. Everyone watched as a tiny lion came out from behind Lucia's throne of bones and ran to her, climbing up Lucia's legs.

Shao kahn didn't know what to say then baraka spoke to Lucia "takara mehatekara takatarakana Lucia?"
(What are we going to do with them lucia?)

Lucia looked at baraka "kotetaketa moharekatetkaket sitakakola ka Shao kahnkata." (Make them fight in the war for shao kahn.)

Baraka chuckled at Lucia and Lucia grinned.

Baraka turned to shao kahn "Lucia and those people will fight for you." Shao kahn sighed and nodded.

When shao kahn went to dismiss the people they didn't move instead kept staring at Lucia, Lucia turned to her people "go rest, theirs a cave a couple kilometers from the training yard...shao kahn has allowed your stay." The people nodded before walking away.

When they left Skarlet stepped down to the floor and stood eye level to Lucia "hand over the crown." Lucia raised a brow and stepped forward testing Skarlet "why should I, you havent earned the right to wear my crown."

Skarlet growled "they aren't just outworld rebels shao kahn, they are the blood hunters! A clan of killers and warriors that has been around for years! You don't deserve that crown I do!"

Lucia made a mockery of Skarlet by saying "oh and you are? Last time I checked I was the one that ripped the head clean off the leaders shoulder-" Lucia took an intimidating step testing skarlet "last time I checked I was the one that cut of the legs off the leader-" Lucia took another intimidating step toward skarlet, but this time she ripped off her mask revealing lips that  started to create black fire, then Lucia's retractable claws came out "last time I checked it only took one slice of my axe to cut his arms clean off." Lucia took another step and skarlet stepped back as Lucia kept making the intimidating eye contact forcing skarlet to stare back. skarlet watched as  both of lucias eyes started to glow "so tell me you little pathetic girl, what will you do after I cut your pathetic throat, and stain the sand in your disgusting worthless blood." Lucia hissed, her voice was unlike anything anyone had ever heard...it sounded like the voice of screaming souls and this made Skarlet cowar for a moment before running off out the palace doors.

Lucia stood their for a moment looking at where Skarlet once was before calming down and looking up to shao kahn who was staring at Lucia with surprise, hunger and lust written in his eyes.

Every fighter of outworld stared at Lucia a little afraid of her themselves except for shao kahn and a few others. But shao kahn was oddly turned on. He didn't know how intimidating Lucia truly could be because shes always flirty and playful. Making shao kahn shiver with pure exitment.

Shao kahn felt something furry run against his ankle and he realised it was non other than that little lion Lucia has.

Surprisingly shao kahn leaned down and gave three gentle knuckle rubs to the lion, Lucia stared in awe about how gentle such a large intimidating man could be. Before Lucia called him over and kneeled down to the lion "what shall I call you little one how about...Anarki-" Lucia watched as the little lion began to roll around exposing its belly.