Ch. 8 Beautifully Chaotic

Warnings: Cursing, Small Mention of Rape

"Again." The man gritted unimpressed. Lucia nodded running forward, jumping up the ramp then doing a double flip in the air kicking the board and breaking it in half, then landing on her feet.

"Again." Lucia only growled, going back into position before running forward jumping up the ramp then doing a double flip in the air kicking the board and breaking it half then landing on her feet.

"AGAIN!" The man yelled, without warning lucia jumped up the ramp, doing a triple flip in the air all while throwing her knives in the air she broke the board and landed on her feet. Lucia stuck out her hand and caught the knife before it could even hit the floor.

"Good, come now lucia..." Her father said, with a pleased voice.

"Yes father!" She bowed before walking beside him.

They walked outside of the training court and lucias father stood leaning over a brick wall. Lucia went beside him and tried to look over the wall but she wasn't tall enough to see over. Her father chuckled and picked her up and sat her on his shoulder.

Lucia was finally able to see what her father was looking at, the 'below' is what they called it. From the clouds it was beautiful. She could see the lights and she could even see some people moving.

"Have you ever been down there pa?" She asked. He nodded.

"Once decades ago."  He spoke.

Lucia nodded wondering what that one trip was for.

"One day, daughter, you will rule the realms and you will bring honor to your family there and in the heavens." Lucia felt burden on her shoulders.

"But what if I don't want to go down there father? What if I want to stay here with, with you?" He shook his head.

"Daughter when you grow you will understand that everything has its purpose, from a single raindrop to the black roses." He rubbed her shoulder

Lucia didn't understand.

"I I- don't-" lucia stuttered.

The father took her of his shoulder and set her down on the floor, she watched her father kneel down to eye level.

"When the rain falls, the water grows the roses, and when the rain rushes in eagerness all will fall, like trees in a hurricane, yet what gets destroyed in the storm can lead paths to those who couldn't grow before. Water is capable of doing good and bad, and like you my daughter, you are capable of anything and everything."

—————⁸

"Emperor we need all the help we can get we need reinforcement, backups!" Quan chi said.

"Of course we need back ups how stupid do you think I am!" Shao kahn grunted "Besides what realm isn't already on my side?" He asked.

Just then Sheeva spoke "that woman you brought with you to make a deal with me who was she again?" The queen of the Shokan asked.

"Lucia morana why mention her?" Shao kahn said.

"Wait where is she from?" Sheeva asked again.

The emperor huffed "chaos realm.." halfway through that sentence he realized something. Chaos realmers aren't on Shao hand good side but not his bad side either.

Sheeva nodded then shao kahn pointed to quan chi "go retrieve lady lucia and bring her here." Quan chi nodded and left the room.

Kano turned to kabal "hey mate, that lucia chick, she a looker?" He asked.