Ch. 3 Blood Lust

The tarkatan's prepared a bit for lucia and shao kahn.

Lucia let shao kahn sit him self onto a mat where she started to gather the supplies she needed to help Shao kahn and his wounds.

She kneeled to his side "do you mind taking off your armor?" Lucia said gently, he struggled to do so with his wounded arm so lucia helped him halfway, shao kahn looked at her suspicious.

"Why help me mortal?" He said watching her dump some alcohol onto a rag, he hissed as he felt the sting of the alcohol.

"Because you are my emperor... Is it not my duty to take care of your well being?" Lucia sighed cleaning the dried blood from the side, and disinfecting the cut in his arm, leaving out the part where she was only planning on using his trust to get the book of Divinity.p

"I suppose but why help with the rest, fighting liu kang and kung lao? Are you trying to prove yourself to me!?" Shao kahn nearly gave himself an ego boost, lucia digs through piles of junk for a stitching kit.

"Ha, I've no need to prove myself emperor, I just... Wanted to help." Shao kahn didn't ask another question. "Don't move this may sting." She positioned the needle ready to stitch.

She started to close the wound halfway their she looked up to see shao kahns face only to realize he was looking at her already.

"Ahem so uhm, your wife, Sindel, she's quite the lady?" It somewhat came out as a question.

"Yes, I suppose." He watched as lucia blew a strand of wavy hair out of her way.

"She must be quite special to you if you go out of your way to kill her husband." Shao kahn laughed.

"Ha I'm certain she doesn't miss him, not after she,-" he stopped himself from talking before he said something she shouldn't know about. Lucia raised her brow in curiosity.

"So do you love her?" Before lucia could even comprehend what she just said or why she said it.

Shao kahn didn't answer, did he love Sindel. He knows he shouldn't have to think about it, but in reality he was completely unaware of what love is, so much to the point he doesn't think it exists. He thought hard, but eventually his face turned cold. "What's it to you mortal?" Before lucia could answer the curtains of the hut were pulled open.

Sindel rushed through knocking Lucia out of the way, she pushed lucia to the ground and started to hug shao kahn which shao kahn didn't return.

Lucia got up stepping away from the couple, shao kahn pushed Sindel away. Sindel looked at lucia "you may leave now peasant I'll take it from here." Shao kahn watched lucia, huff before storming out of the tarkatan hut.

She looked around and sighed, lucia teleported back to the temple, where she searched for one person, or a naknada.

She walked to the ornate door and knocked 3 times before the door slid slightly open.

"What?" The kollecter said in a menacing voice.

"You must be the Kollecter? Correct?" He slowly looked around to see if their was anyone else with her.

He nods slowly "I'm lucia Morana I came to ask you a few questions, may I come in?" Lucia asks.

"Sure," kollecter opened the door and walks you to a table, the room is stacked high with books an weapons, decorating the walls were severed arms legs and heads of all sort, as if it was a work of art. Their blood was spattered onto a canvases like a van goh painting faces of terror shined in their expression.

Lucia chuckled "quite the decor Mr. Kollector."

"Ah yes in the naknada culture we rip off the arms of our enemy's and hang them on the walls making runes and symbols all meaning full to our ancestors." He explains pointing at some of his peices