Ch. 9 We Lost Her Today

"why haven't you told me Lucia was back!" Fujin roared at his older brother Raiden.

Everyone on the brick wall watching like children watching their parents argue. Raiden only huffed "tch do not lecture me fujin is it not I who saved you from getting your throat cut!" Raiden growled. Earning a few awes. No one had seen Raiden loose his temper but fujin wasn't ready to back down maybe cause they were brothers.

"You dare hold that against me!? Raiden you remember the deal we made? How I am to protect her while you are gone! I failed her." Fujin snapped.

Raiden walked right to him not backing down "you were young fujin! Do you really believe you owe her anything!? Do you really believe that meant anything to her!" Raiden said in his heart he knew the answer he knew exactly what it meant to Lucia.

Everyone stared at fujin awaiting his answer.

"Yes.... did you see the way she looked at me when we fought." Raiden took a step back "the stare of desperation and hurt, the look of pure disgust and hatred! Raiden that is not out of accident that was real!"

The atmosphere stood in silence.

Raiden had to speak up "Brother you and I know that this isn't our main concern our past is the past, and lucia is gone. We need to think of our main concern, Kronika and her children" fujin growled.

"I care less what you do with Kronika, I will go back to the heavens and try to repair it."

Raiden shook his head "no...fujin you care for lucia correct." Raiden didn't need him to answer "she has agreed to help me fight Kronika, but she's trying to get back to the heavens. She was cast out and you know no one who's cast out can come back...she's even trying to free her father."

Fujins eyes widened and everyone around them had their eyes lifted in question.

"Who's her father?" Jax asks standing up.

Both Raiden and fujin looked at him before looking back at eachother.

You see fujin is supposed to be the protector of earthrealm and the guard of the heavens.

"We cannot let her free chaos, do you remember what happened, remember what he did to get into the cage!?" Raiden said waving his hands in the air.

"Do not lecture me brother, I know of chaos misdeeds, what am I to do about it."

Raiden scratched his chin.

"Wait who is her father?" Sonya asked.

Raiden spoke "we need her to help us with Kronika but we can't let her get to the heavens, we CANNOT let her free him."

Fujin nodded "so you saying we what we use her?"

Raiden reluctantly nodded hating this situation himself "we use her to kill Kronika then....then we finish it...we have to finish her...." Fujin hung his head down in disappointment.

Kuai looked up "what is that?" He said and everyone stood to look in the direction.

The hills had a shadow that followed the curvature Of them making the fighters of earthrealm look up. A swarm of birds came rushing towards him all making tweets that sounded like menacing laughter.

Just then the birds all swooped down making every fighter cover heir heads to protect from the fast crowd. After they cleared off and flew away Johnny was the first one to speak.

"What the hell was that!?" He said before checking up on his daughter to make sure she was alright but she waved him off.

Fujin opened his white eyes and looked down at the floor. A scroll neatly tied with a ribbon appeared before him. He reached out and grabbed it before unrolling it.