Chapter 24 : Don't leave

A truck came out of nowhere, at high speed. Crashing into jay and sunghoon's car making the car flip. Jay was able to crawl out but then he notice sunghoon wasn't moving. Blood was flowing down his face and the door was stuck. He shook sunghoon in attempt to wake him but to no avail.
"Sunghoon ! Wake up ! Wake up! Hurry" he shouted while shaking him through the open window.
Fortunately , his phone was in his pocket. He whipped it out quickly called for an ambulance.

Sunghoon was rushed to the hospital and sent into emergency surgery. The pressure that hit his head was too large, he was bleeding inside his head. Furthermore, due to the pressure pressing on his chest while he was trapped inside the car,  there was a tear in one of his body's main artery and his spinal cord may have suffered from it as well.

Jay waited outside the operating theatre, pacing back and forth anxiously. Minutes went by but it felt like eternity for Jay.

Finally, the surgery was over.
"How was he doctor!?" Jay rushed over to the surgeon
"The surgery went smoothly but as you know he had bleeding in the skull, aorta dissection and spinal cord injury. Currently he is unconscious as we heavily sedated him and the next few days is crucial period." The surgeon said.
"W-what do you mean crucial period!? Didn't you say it went smoothly?" Jay asked.
"Yes it did however we still need to keep him in the ICU for close monitoring. We'll take good care of him. Excuse me"
The surgeon walked pass jay and jay rushed to the ICU to see sunghoon.

He stood there holding and crying into sunghoon's hand.
"Sunghoon..."
"You can't leave me ok? You have to stay with me and i promise i'll stay with you throughout. I'll be here through your recovery. You have to fight this ok ?" Jay cried.