Chapter 12 : Pain

Sunghoon returned to the ward, frowning, filled with fury. He slammed the door open and threw the report onto the bed infront of jay and jungwon. They both were shocked, and even more surprised to see police officers coming in behind sunghoon.
"What's this about?" Asked jay. "Arrest him" one of the officer said and his colleagues rushed over to jungwon and cuffed his wrists.
Jay was confused, he didn't know what to do or what this is about.

"Open the envelope" sunghoon said coldly
Jay opened the envelope and scanned through it. He was utterly confused and angry. Flames could be detected in his eyes at this point.
He threw the report back to sunghoon's face
"HOW CAN YOU FAKE A REPORT JUST TO GET RID OF JUNGWON!?" Jay shouted.
"I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS AND ALL BUT HOW CAN YOU STOOP THIS LOW"

"You think i made this up..?"
"ITS OBVIOUS YOU DID. He would never do such a thing !"
"But he did. This is real. I just got this from the police" sunghoon's tone visibly heartbroken and hurt.
"YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE YOU !? GET OUT! LEAVE!"

"You trust jungwon.. not me. I don't understand" he sighed.
He left the report for Jay, hoping he will read it again and that jungwon will stop clouding his mind. He took his leave and jay sat there staring at the report, in denial. He doesn't want to believe jungwon would ever hurt him like that.

"He didn't ... right"