Chapter 2 : The kidnap

We got your husband. If you want him to he safe, prepare 80 million won in cash and bring it to the warehouse at xxx avenue unit 7 by the end of today. DO NOT contact the police or you will never see your husband again.

Sunghoon checked the clock, it was 9pm, he had 3 hours.
He then check the closing hours of the bank and the distance to the warehouse. He had enough time.
He rushed to grab the bank book of his and Jay's shared account and hurriedly headed over.

Thanks to the amount of money they have in the bank account, they were considered a VIP. Sunghoon didn't need to queue. He was brought to the lounge and he informed the staff he needed 80 million won in cash. Of course the staff had to ask for the reason as this was not a small amount. Sunghoon was scared so he came up with a lie that it was for a purchase of an artifact tomorrow and he forgot about it, that was why he had to come at such hours. The staff believed him which made sunghoon feel relieved for just a minute. He was then back to worrying about the real issue. However, due to the withdrawal of such large amounts of cash, the procedure takes quite awhile. The delay was far longer than what sunghoon expected, he might not make it in time.

He got the cash in a bag and ran to his car. If the staffs didn't know better, looking at the speed sunghoon ran, they might have thought it was a robbery.

He checked the time, it was much, much later than he expected. It was already 10:25pm. The map said it would take about an hour and 40 minutes to arrive at the destination. He had no choice, he ignored speed limits and drove over to the warehouse as quickly as he could. He thought to himself "at least I'm obeying the traffic light rules right haha" which clearly didn't help him feel better about breaking the rules. But honestly, he had no time to worry about these.