Chapter 19 : Should i..

Jungwon and Jay made up, jungwon didn't torture Jay anymore, yet he felt like he should since Jay did treat Sunghoon poorly. Jay aas apologetic, he also realized the person he truly loves was Sunghoon.

Soon, jungwon moved out. Leaving jay lonely in the house.
He was cooking and missed sunghoon, his cooking, his presence. He realized the statement "You only appreciate after you lose it." was true. He started to recall all the happy times he had with Sunghoon, all the times hoon took care of him. He missed him so much and wanted to see him, even if it was just to catch a glimpse of him
He decided to pay sunghoon a visit and hoped to get back with him. He knew the chances were small but he still decided to try. He bought Sunghoon's favourite flowers and chocolates on his way over.

He rang the doorbell. Yeji came to open door. "What are you doing here" she said coldly.
"I.. was hoping to see your brother..? If that's ok"
"After the way you hurt him, you think you have the rights to see him. Go away you will just make him more hurt!" Yeji exclaimed.
"Can i at least know how he is doing" jay asked, looking down.
"You don't deserve to know."
"Can you at least hand these to him? Please." Jay said, close to tears.
"NO!" She snatched the gifts from Jay. But just as she was about to throw them onto the ground, sunghoon said "thats enough yeji!"
"Oppa..."
He smiled and took the gifts from yeji and welcomed Jay in.
Yeji was of course upset but she didn't have a choice since it was sunghoon who let him in.
"Go to your room yeji, we'll be fine" he said in a warm tone as he carefully placed the gifts down.
Yeji walked back to her room giving jay a death stare.

Sunghoon sat down, but Jay was too tense to.
"Why aren't you sitting?"
"I er... " jay said and plopped down onto his knees.
Sunghoon was shocked and quickly bent down wanting to make him get up.
"I'm sorry hoon. I.. should have trusted you. Whats a relationship without trust. You trusted me, loved me, but i did not treat you the same way. For that i apologize." He swallowed his saliva as he tried to hold his tears back.

"After everything that happened, i realize i love you." Jay said and looked up at sunghoon looking like a sad puppy.
"Jay ah..."
"Jungwon has moved out, our marriage will be annulled, we can maybe take back our divorce ? Jungwon tortured me haha, i thought he loved me" jay awkwardly laughed to make the atmosphere less tense.

"I didn't lose our home, i saved it from Jungwon ! I miss you hoon, so much. Please, come back. Come home, i need you. I promise to treat you better! I swear!"

"You first kicked me out, then divorced me and now want me to go back ? Do you understand how much pain u inflicted on me!? Are you aware that i almost lost my life because i love you!? I REGRET LOVING YOU!" Sunghoon cried, holding his chest. He ran back to him room, slammed the door shut, slid down the door and cried into his knees.

He curled up his fist n punched the floor, tears overflowing out of his eyes. He couldn't hold it in anymore.
Yeji peeked from the door and walked out, gently patted jay's shoulder. "You should leave." Jay stood up and hesitantly left, hoping sunghoon would run out, back hug him and not let him go. Like the way he used to do to stop jay from going to work because he'll miss him. But that didn't happen.

Sunghoon decided to call up his bestfriend jaeyun. Jaeyun came over and they had a long heart to heart talk. Sunghoon expressed all his long held in thoughts, sunghoon doesn't want to let go of jay, but he is too hurt to return. Jaeyun noticed their wedding ring still wrapped around's sunghoon finger.
"If you ever decide to leave him, this ring. Return it, it'll be your first step to freedom" jaeyun adviced.

Sunghoon spent the rest of his day contemplating. "Should i.. or should i not"