Chapter 23 : Marry him!

Sunghoon decided to move back in with Jay even though his family was objective. However, they didn't stop him because they knew sunghoon is happy this way, happy when he's with Jay.
Sunghoon moved in and Jay took extra care of him, not letting him do the chores and only rest. He treated Sunghoon as if he was a diamond made of glass, precious and fragile.
Sunghoon was happy, happy for this change.

"Hoon what do you say we go to your favourite restaurant for dinner tonight?" Jay asked
"You mean Le Bristo?"
"Yes!"
"Let's go" sunghoon said excitedly as he clings onto Jay's arm
"Let me grab some stuff first ok ? Wait for me" jay said and pecks sunghoon's nose
Sunghoon covers his nose
"Eung my nose is oily"
"That doesn't bother me at all" jay said and ruffles sunghoon's hair making sunghoon pout.
Sunghoon tidies his hair as jay grabs his belongings

They make their way to the restaurant. Jay holding sunghoon's hand while he drive.
"Table for two under the name Jay park"
The waitress checks the name list.
"Right away sir" the waitress said and guided them to their seat.
"You already planned to come?" Sunghoon asked.
"I knew you would never refuse to come haha"
"Well true"

They had a lovely evening, enjoying a candlelit dinner with one another. But just as jay and sunghoon held up their glasses to toast, the lights suddenly went out. Making them look around confused and awkward

Suddenly the lights turned on again and jay was kneeling right beside sunghoon with a bouquet of roses and a ring in his hand. The same ring he used to propose to sunghoon years ago.
Sunghoon was confused. "What are you doing?"
"Park sunghoon. I know i didn't treat you right the first time, i'm thankful that you gave me another chance. I learnt my lesson and i promise, no i swear, that i will treat you much better. Will you marry me, again?"
Sunghoon took a moment to process what's going on. He looked at the cheering crowd who were shouting "marry him!"
He then looked down at jay who was waiting for his response with a pout.
"Ok i'll marry you, again" sunghoon said and held his hand out.
Jay smiled and slid the ring onto sunghoon's finger before standing up and giving him a kiss then a tight hug.
Crowds cheering loudly. Sunghoon snuggling into the crook of jay's neck with a red and warm face while smiling.

Jay strokes sunghoon's head. "I love you, my hoon" making sunghoon smile even brighter and his heart pound faster.

They were on their way home after the meal, driving through a quiet street. Much quieter than usual, sunghoon felt that something was odd, his senses was tingling. He told jay to drive faster and he did but still. They couldn't avoid it