Chapter 10 : Aww

Sunghoon shares the small bed with Jay which they both didn't mind, what an opportunity be this close to each other.
Sunghoon laid in jay's chest, tearing up lighting as he falls asleep. He missed this. His scent. His presence. His love.
Truth is, Jay has been coming home late and he even suggested to separate beds. Sunghoon of course had the thought that he was being cheated on but he decides to trust Jay.

Early morning, jungwon comes by to visit jay. Without his earplugs he was easily woken up. "Good morning~ i made you some chicken porridge, do you want to eat?" Jungwon said with a bright smile on his face. "Sure" jay replied as he sat up n tucks sunghoon in well.
"I need to brush my teeth first"
"Oh erm the nurses did specify you can't get out of bed yet.."
"Eunggg" Jay and jungwon's voices woke sunghoon up from his slumber.
"Oh sorry we didn't mean to wake you" jungwon said.
"It's fine.." he hid inside the blanket and tried to go back to sleep.
"Jungwon can you ask the nurse if i can go brush my teeth if i sit in a wheel chair?"
"Sure i'll go ask" jungwon responded
"No need..." sunghoon said as he got out of the bed. Went to the bathroom to get the toothbrush, toothpaste and two mugs.
"Brush your teeth in bed. Rinse your mouth and spit it into the other cup" he placed them on the table. Jay smiles and brushes his teeth while sunghoon prepares a warm towel for jay to clean his face with.

"Ahh~ thats relaxing" said jay as sunghoon laid the warm towel on his face
"Of course"
"Is there anything i can do ?" Jungwon asked.
"Not at the moment i guess" jay responsed
"Oh ok.." jungwon quietly sat at the sofa seat and watch jay being lovey-dovey with sunghoon. Watched sunghoon feeding jay the porridge he made for jay.
It was weird for jungwon. This shouldn't have hurt as much as it did.

Just then, sunghoon's phone rang. He put the bowl down to pick up the call. Jungwon took the opportunity and head over to feed jay. Sunghoon was jealous of course but what can he do.
It was a call from the inspector dealing with Jay's kidnap case. They informed him that they have arrested the kidnappers and have found out they were just some gang from the streets with no similar records. The inspector also requested for him to come down to the station as there were more information that would be much better to be explained in person.
Sunghoon told him he'll be there in the afternoon. He could go now but he didn't want to leave Jay with jungwon.
He went back in the ward and he saw..